3 Kisses and a Smile

This story is based on episode 20 where Yan Da went to the Ice Kingdom to see Ying Kong Shi.

As Yan Da lost consciousness Ying Kong Shi readily caught her in his arms. Although he was still worried, about the fire tribe being in the City of Bladed Snow again, he couldn't help but look at the fire princess in his arms.

She was really beautiful even if she could be really stubborn at times. Truth to be told Ying Kong Shi couldn't decide whether to hate or admire that trait of hers. Her stubbornness could lead her into a lot of trouble which worries him. However, her stubbornness was also the reason she could do brave things like this. He sighed.

"Stubborn and stupidly brave woman," he whispered.

Ying Kong Shi then decided to leave Yan Da on the coast of the Ice Kingdom.

After gently putting her on the rocks, he was about to leave but something was egging him to stay.

"Just for a while," he said to himself. He sat beside Yan Da studying her features. Gorgeous indeed like the ex-bear king Hei Feng had said.

Leaning closer Ying Kong Shi brushed away the stray hairs on her face. Unable to resist. He gently kissed Yan Da on her right eyelid. Conveying his deep hidden feeling that he deeply adores her.

Another lingering kiss was placed on the princess's lips. Signifying his love and longing for her.

Ying Kong Shi then brought Yan Da's left hand to his lips, turned it gently and placed a short deep kiss on her palm. Imparting the message that he trusts her with his heart. After one last soft stoke on her cheek, Ying Kong Shi stood up and left.

After a while, Yan Da opened her eyes and smiled.

"Ying Kong Shi, I knew it. You still have me in your heart."