Confusing Feelings and Separation P4

The day for the battle for the hand of Princess Yan Da has finally arrived. You could see King Hei Feng smirking arrogantly. In his head, his victory is already established. Those puny fire tribe soldiers aren't a match to him. They'll just get themselves severely injured or worst killed but he doesn't care. He wants the gorgeous Fire Princess and he will have her. All of those who stands in his way will be eliminated.

The first battle was easy and so was the next and the next. King Hei Feng was enjoying himself. Only a few more and he would finally claim his prize. Throwing the Princess a victorious smirk. He then finished off the remaining soldiers that were fighting him.

Yan Da's seething in anger. If only looks could kill, Hei Feng would be already dead the moment he stepped into the fighting ground. Furry arrogant beast! I will wipe that smirk off your face!

Yan Da then quickly stood up. "King Hei Feng, don't celebrate just yet. You still have to defeat me."

Yan Da then delivered a powerful kick on the bear king's chest. Making him lose his balance. Without stopping Yan Da delivered her second and third attack. King Hei Feng was unable to counter her attacks. The third kick sent him flying and landing painfully into the ground. Clutching his chest, he found it difficult to get up.

"Hei Feng, if you lose to Yan Da my father won't let you marry her," Shuo Gang said deliberately goad the bear king.

After hearing this, Hei Feng immediately stood up. He will not lose. He then charged at Princess Yan Da.

While Princess Yan Da got ready to deliver another attack. However, when she was about to Hei Feng used a dirty trick. He threw sand at her face. Sand went into her eyes. Making Yan Da unable to see and defend herself.

Hei Feng was already holding her from behind when she got it out of her eyes.

"You bastard! You dare to play a dirty trick on me!? Let go of me!" Yan Da said as she tries to escape Hei Feng firm hold.

Hei Feng laughed. "Who cares as long as I win? Princess Yan Da just give in already. If you call me your husband, then I will let you go."

"In your dreams! Let me go!" Yan Da tried struggling harder. He's too strong. I can't get out!

Hei Feng was enjoying watching the princess struggle like this. His thoughts were already wondering about the things he could do to her. Suddenly, a voice interrupted him.

"Let go of the princess." A human? Commanded him.

His eyes focused on the human. "Who are you?" How dare this human challenged him!

"I am the princess's slave," the human said calmly. "I know I'm not good enough for the princess but if the honorable King Hei Feng can't even defeat the princess's slave. Then you are not fit to marry the princess too."

Hei Feng could feel his temper flaring. This arrogant human. I will put you in your place. He then let go of the Princess to face his new opponent.