Confusing Feelings and Separation P5

Yun Fei's POV

I know that defeating King Hei Feng was going to be difficult. Especially now, when I couldn't use my powers. I was able to deflect and avoid most of his attacks. But one punch sent me flying into the ground.

"Yun Fei!" Yan Da said worriedly. "You can't defeat him!"

Jeez. Have more faith in me, will you princess.

"Don't worry. I will surely defeat him," I assured her. Seeing her nod in approval, I stood up and throw a punch at Hei Feng.

Yan Da's POV

When Yun Fei stepped up to defend me, I was so happy. No one ever did that for me. But watching him, now, being beat up by that Furry King. It felt like my heart was being crushed.

He was able to stand up and throw a punch. However, Hei Feng blocked it easily. He then grabbed Yun Fei, twirl him around and  throw him far beyond the ring.

"YUN FEI!" I was about to go to him when Shuo Gang's voice stopped me.

"Hold it!" He loudly stated. "If you break the rules of this marriage battle, I will have you marry Hei Feng right now!"

I gritted my teeth. I hate being trapped like this. I was still about to go when the bear tribe suddenly got on their knees. They were covering their ears and screaming in pain.

"Stop ringing the flowers!" King Hei Feng shouted.

Ringing? Flowers? I looked at them confused. I then saw Yun Fei walking towards the battle ring. He was holding and ringing bell flowers.

I laughed. This is hilarious who knew that the legendary strength of the bear tribe could easily be defeated by just ringing bell flowers.

I looked at my brother smugly. "I don't think father would allow me to marry a big black bear who was easily defeated by flowers."

Facing the crowd, I loudly said. "This is the end of the battle! Go home and train a bit more!"

Shuo Gang's POV

My dislike for that Yun Fei increased. My eyes narrowed. How dare he uses his charms and then seduced my sister into defying me. He will pay.