Confusing Feelings and Separation Finale

"Ying Kong Shi? You're Ying Kong Shi?" Yan Da asked, voice full of disbelief and pain. "So you took this form to deceive me?"

Yun Fei swallowed the lump on his throat. "I didn't know how I took this form and I didn't mean to deceive you." Please, believe me.

Yan Da shook her head and laughed sarcastically. The pain and betrayal in her heart couldn't be concealed. Her eyes conveyed them clearly. Meeting his eyes, she said bitterly. "So much for treating you like a friend."

I am your friend! Yun Fei screamed in his mind but instead he said. "Our tribes are at war. It's impossible for us to be friends." He didn't want to do this, pushing her away, but he had to.

"You're right and I killed a lot of your brothers and sisters. You probably want to avenge them right? Then come at me!" she said, attacking him. Yun Fei dodged her attacks easily.

Seeing her breathed heavily, Yun Fei grabbed her arm. "Yan Da stop! You're exhausted. Your body is at its limit!"

Tears started streaming on Yan Da's eyes. She couldn't take it anymore. He was so confusing. Sometimes he's kind to her, sometimes he's cold as an ice. She forced away from his hold. "You're really ruthless. Ying Kong Shi, the next time we meet would be on a battle field. That time I would burn you to death."

She then walked away. Ying Kong Shi watched her helplessly. He wanted to stop her but knowing the things he had to do. He didn't. Like her, he would just bear the pain. Hoping that one day, they would be together.