-Chapter-

Harry's hands lingered against my forehead, placing a rag on the blood.

"Why not I call Simon?" Harry suggested politely.

"Sure," I said with a shrug.

He pulled out a black iPhone and clicked a few buttons. He held his phone up to his ear.

"Uncle Simon, hey. I found..." he mouthed 'name' in my direction. "Violet" I said. "Violet here, she said you wanted to see her?" He put the phone on speaker.

"Yes! Violet has a very talented voice, two years ago she wasn't confident, she went to the competition where you won. Do you remember her?"

"No, but I'll bring Violet to you in a second, I hit her with the door."

"Harry, Harry, Harry..."

I laughed, forcing Harry to send me a cold glare, making me instantly shut up. He giggled with a smile as he replied to Simon, "okay, I'm bringing her now." He hung up the phone and put the bandaid on my forehead. He grabbed my wrist, I swatted it away. He removed his hand and looked at my long sleeves. One had blood on the hem due to my forehead. He grabbed my right arm and then my left. He locked my left arm between his torso and his right elbow. He pulled up my left sleeve and let go of my arms, looking away. He put his hands over his face and let out a shaky sigh. I pulled down my sleeve.

"Don't get into my personal things," I say harshly as I step out of the nurse's room. I walked down a hall, hoping to see Simon. My phone buzzed.

It was a text:

Hello Violet. This is Simon. Harry told me you ran off, just go cool down. There is a Starbucks near by. When you get back, the room number is 48. By the way, your mother gave me your phone number.

I replied with:

I'm fine. I'll be there in a minute. :)

I looked at the nearest door, 55. I walked back towards the room. My feet matched my heart beat, fast. I kept my slow jog until I reached room 48. I entered into a room that had a closet with a glass door, showing all of the instruments. "I'm here Simon," I said when I noticed Simon wasn't around. He came out of a door and pulled me in, it was a sound booth.

"You are so beautiful." Simon compliments as he locks the door from the inside.

"Thanks," I smile.

"I'll let you be a singer," he pauses as he pulls me closer to him. "If you have sex with me, we'll you protection. Just once, I swear. You can be a singer," Simon whispers in my ear.

"No, I won't."

"Too bad, I want you.." Simon says annoyed and shoves me to the ground.