-Chapter-

CAUTION: IF YOU ARE SUICIDAL PLEASE DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD DO ANYTHING IN THIS CHAPTER! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, AND AMAZING. YOU CAN MAKE IT THROUGH DEPRESSION!

I watched as they covered Louis body, it was two days after I.. was raped.

No one has any sign or idea where the two went, as in Simon and Harry. Harry had me worried, even if we met two days ago. I started to cry, I was so mad at myself. Even if it wasn't my fault they were missing. Even if it was Harry who fought with Simon.

Even if it wasn't my fault. They should've stayed, then maybe Harry could make me feel better. Maybe even not cutting anymore.. or not depressed. I needed someone to cuddle with, I wanted someone to make me feel loved. I felt my eyes begin to sore from my eyes crying non stop. I knew my feelings for Harry were strong, so strong, but I also had feelings for Louis considering we used to date, that's why I don't like One Direction, but I knew Harry wouldn't come back, so I knew what to do... suicide.

I ran home and grabbed my blades, and a long thick rope. I went into my room and tied one side of the rope to my ceiling fan and the other tightly around my neck. I cut my wrists to the point they were gushing blood and I jumped off of my bed.

Then everything was dark, except for the light at the end of the hall way. I ran towards it full of curiosity.

It was indeed Heaven...

Harry's Pov

I woke up and looked over at Simon who was bleeding still, but most likely dead. I knew I had to do what was right and turn myself in, but I couldn't... What would the fans think? What will the boys think? Wait, was Louis dead from Simon's gun? What happened while we were gone? I had so many questions. So I would say Simon went missing when I went back.

* * *

Once I reached the record label, I saw Liam. He was crying. I went up to him, "hey Liam," I said.

"Harry?!" Liam yelled as he jumped up from the ground and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back.

"So what happened while I was gone?" I ask.

"Well, Louis was murdered, Violet killed herself and Niall is going anorexic.. Also, Simon hasn't been found," Liam said. I felt tears in my eyes.

"My best friends... three of them," I said as I cried. I fell to the ground and curled into a ball and bawled my eyes out. I cannot believe this shit happened.

I was so mad at myself.

This was all my fault and I couldn't bring anything back to normal with two people dead and one anorexic! Now One Direction has to end because of me! I don't fucking understand why this had to happen.

I NEED AN ANSWER! But how am I going to get one?

By killing yourself, too.