-Chapter-

I squirm trying to get out of his grip. He grabbed a thick, long rope off of a table and tied my hands together.

I just gave up, I was going to lose. I put my head on the floor and began to cry. Simon undid the zipper to my jeans and pulled them down. He stuck his head by the hem of my black lace underwear and pulled them down with his teeth. He pulled down his pants and boxers with his shoes all at once. My tears were blurred my vision.

Then, he entered me, with no protection. He was a lying rapist. I felt anger boil in my system, outweighing my sadness. Before I could get Simon off of me, the door opened. My tears were gone, and all I saw was a wide eyed Harry. He ripped Simon off of me and threw him against the wall, throwing punches and swearing.

I took this as an advantage to untie the easy knot that Simon tied. I put on my clothes and dashed away after grabbing my phone. I dialed 9-1-1 and waited outside after getting off the phone. A cop car came soon enough and parked on the fire line. A man came out of the car and walked up to me.

"Where's the man that raped you?" he asked, holding onto his belt. His voice was deep and slurred. I lead him to the room, room 48 to be exact. I waited by the door, not wanting to see Simon again. The officer came out, "come here mam." He instructed with his slurred words and fingers.

"Who is this man? Is this who raped you?" the officer asked. I saw the badge on his chest labeled 'Husky.'

"T-That's Louis Tomlinson," I said with tears running down my face. I already was putting the pieces together. I ran over to him, "Louis! You can't be dead!" I scream in sadness. I run my fingers through his hair and touch his cold skin. "I thought you were the best," I whisper in Louis ear.