Chapter 8

''Thanks.'' I can feel his heart beats vibrate through my ear. 

''So that means you forgave me, right?'' He questions as he pulls away while smiling  and looking down, straight to my eyes.

''Hell no!'' I fight back, playfully.

''If not today, then another day, maybe.'' 

''Never in heaven, Mister Niall...'' I look at the framed image of him with a golden medal and different kind of trophies as I notice his name labelled on it. ''Horan'' 

''How did you know my family name? I hope you aren't a detective dressed as a college student.'' He jokes to lighten the conversation.

''It's written over there, dummy.'' I point to where it's written as I giggle.

''Oh! So, want to-'' He's interrupted by his phone, buzzing from on the nightstand. He grabs it and excuses himself from the room. 

I stand on my feet and start to roam in his room. There are many books, trophies, golden and silver medals and tons of files and papers on the shelf. I notice the unique file, it wasn't as the others. It was red. Oh! His academic reports. I grab it, pull it of off the shelf and make my way to have a seat on the bed.

As I sit on the bed, I nearly rip the file to read it before he returns. ''So, lets see what did you get in your academic achievements, Niall James Horan.'' His name is cute as him. Why do you think like that? 

Did you like him? No!  You don't like him, you didn't fall for him nor you will.  The voices in my head are brawling together and that's not helping at all.

Niall has found much of the work challenging this year and needs to adopt a more focused approach to his studies. He is a lively member of the college. He always expresses himself confidently and forcefully whenever he is given the opportunity to do so. However, he does not always accept authority easily and, at times, can be somewhat distracted during lessons. He has a good social network of friends and relates well to his peers, with whom he  communicates regulary. In general, he tends to work better at practical than academic activities and-

'''Rose, I got some good news and... what are you doing?'' He squeals but his voice booms angrily when he notices what I'm doing.

''Reading your report.'' I reply, careless.

''Don't touch my things without my permission. I hate this.'' His words are the harshest, that I have ever heard. He strides towards me and snatches the file out of my hand and places it inside his drawer.

''I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, but-''

''It's okay but don't repeat it next time.'' Next time? There isn't a next time. I'll never come to your room again, I silently add.

''So....eh..you said that you got some news. What's going on?'' I say as I tug at the sheets of his bed.

''It's about college.'' College? Miley, Tomas and Justin? We planned to meet this morning and after that I would go to my classes. I'm late, this shouldn't happen. 

He notices the battle inside my head and finally speaks to comfort me. ''Don't worry. They said that-''

I stand and cutt him off. ''No. Niall, I should leave. This shouldn't happen and-''

He leans into me and presses his right middle and index fingers on my lips to shut me. ''Shhh! Nothing to worry about. Do me a favor, please.'' He says with a smug smirk across his face.

Double update. Comment and vote for the next chapter.... :)