Chapter 10

Credit to My bechacho Windy~  @WindyFitriyah ^,^'

I don't know if I'm begging him to let me go or allow me to swoon out in his arms. His features are calming but I'm not handling them, it's hard to pace with my breathing - which still hasn't slowed but increasing after every second that feels like hours and hours, ages and ages, and long-ranged centuries.

Suddenly, he removes one of his hands and gently runs his thumb against my checks while the other hand starts to leave traces on my shoulders. He notices my flinch but isn't keeping his hands for himself. 

''Niall..'' I try to shove him but he presses his body against mine, roughly as his hands travel to my waist and I tug at his shirt's collar to push him, but freeze when his eyes meet and pierce mine - as if he wants to torture me, as if he knows that I felt something towards him from the first time we met, as if he knows how to attract girls by just giving them a look. 

'No, you don't like him. You will never fall into a love trap again. Remember your Timeline.' My subconscious finds her way, advicing me and I take in. I have to stop him, before things go further, but I can't decide what to do. It's hard when it comes to take decisions between fire and ice; if I chose fire,I would be a fragile Rose flower  on fire, and if I chose ice, I would be icy congealed. 

'Remember your Timeline.'  She repeats her last sentence.

'The Timeline doesn't add up. It happened long ago. Shut up!'  I respond mentally.

He leans and brings his lips near mine, but before brushing against each other, I somehow manage to snap out to reality and harshly slap him -  that causes the crackle to echos through the room and into my ears.

I'm shocked, as Niall is; about what just happened. Trying to study him, I guess he will be returning it back. Soon, very soon. He shouldn't. He won't. He can't.

''How dare you to touch me like that?'' I yell at him.

He takes a sharp breath but recovers quickly, ''I thought you wouldn't be rude to me and slap me, since I didn't do anything to you.''  Whom is he trying to fool? Me? Never in heaven.

''Oh! So you consider pinning me to the wall and pressing your body against mine is nothing.'' I struggle to manage all my nerves to push him, but finally he backs off - almost falling on the floor.

He opens his mouth to speak but I cut in to add the main point, ''You were about to kiss me. I may add that.'' 

''I thought you..'' He states but stops, confused what to say. He should be, but I need him to explain even though I'm pissed at him. I have to know what is he planning to do.

''You what?'' I ask him as I drop to my knees, exhailing in relief, and rest one hand on the soft reddish-brown carbet and the other above my chest, examining my pulse.

A lump grows in my throat and when I open my mouth to speak, I begin to choke. It's always like that, whenever I'm angry, nervous or sad. I hate this feeling, being weak, being not able to stand for a while and the most important being a load on somebody.

He doesn't reply but instead reaches his hand and helps me to stand on my feet, then disappears from the room leaving me coughing but within seconds, he comes with an inhaler. 

''Here.'' He snakes his hand around me and place the inhaler at the tip on my lips as he waits for me to inhale its containing. I begin to wonder how did he know that I need them. Is he aware of my Asthma attacks? I don't think Tomas had told him anything about me last night.

''Don't touch me.'' I yank away from his grasp, rejecting my healer from him as I cough again.

''At least, take it. You're going to be sick.'' He says and I shake my head.

''I'll be fine, just leave me alone.''  I'm being sick of him since the beginning of this morning.

''I will, but please take it. You're not in a good condition,'' he pleads. ''Please..''

''I don't need anything from you.'' I scream, but regret it, as my coughing hardens.

''Relax!'' He instructs.

''So you can play your little games with me? Hell no!'' I inform him as I manage to stride across the room, but he stays silent and when I finally reach to yank the door's knob, he clears his throat.

''Wait! I need to tell you something import-'' He tries to say something, but with that I'm out of his cage, looking forward at the very end of the passage. 

Heeeey everyone ^.^ This chapter is probably not what you expected but it's a filter to what will happen to Rose when she faces the sna- *Opps* !  

I know I took long to update but blame school. I'll start exams in less than a month as I guess, so I don't think I will be able to update as usual. 

Comment and vote pleaaaaase <3 :)