8

*10:30 AM*

I woke up with my head laying on Jonah's chest.

"Good morning my love," Jonah said. I loved when he called me that. It brought back the butterflies.

"Good morning cutie."

After Jonah and I got up from bed and went to the bathroom to brush our teeth, we walked down the hallway to the living room where the rest of the boys were.

"You two look extra happy this morning," Jack said.

"Yea yesterday night was pretty good," I said smiling at Jonah.

The boys and I talked for the whole morning and afternoon and just hung out at the house. I loved them. They were so welcoming and hilarious. But things went a little downhill....let me explain.

*4:00 PM*

When I got home from shopping, I was surprised and a little jealous to see another girl at the boys house. She was very pretty.

"Hi, I'm Cameron," I said introducing myself.

"Hi, I'm Jazmine," the girl said, smiling at me.

After I introduced myself I pulled Jonah aside.

"Who's this?" I said.

Jonah laughed and put his hand on my cheek. "She is just a friend, don't worry. Plus, I think she has a boyfriend."

I sighed. "Okay, I believe you." I smiled and pecked Jonah on the cheek. We walked back to the living room.

I was talking to Jazmine for a while. She was so nice and easy to talk to. Finally I had a girl friend....or so I thought.

"I'll be right back babe I'm going to the bathroom," Jonah said.

"Alright, don't take too long," I said.

I was talking to Jazmine for a bit when a few minutes later she said, "I'm going to grab something to drink. Want something?"

"No I'm fine," I answered back.

While I was sitting on the couch listening to the boys talk, I couldn't help but wonder where Jonah was. He took way to long 'using the bathroom'.

I looked all over the house and last in his room.

I was shocked when I saw my boyfriend making out with Jazmine.

Tears started streaming down my eyes. I was going to say something, but I didn't.

I wiped the tears away from my eyes and ran to the living room. I saw Jack standing up by the couch with all of the boys.

"Jack," I said.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Kiss me," I said quickly.

"WHAT?!" He said.

"KISS ME," I said.

"No are you cra--" I interrupted him kissing him.

After a peck on the lips, we looked into each other's eyes and started to make out.

Jack and I made out furiously.

"What the hell am I witnessing?" Zach said with his jaw dropped.

"Holy shit your going to choke yourselves," Corbyn said.

"What happened to Jonah??!" Daniel asked.

The boys started filming us.

I pushed Jack to the couch and laid on top of him. I wrapped my legs around him. He put his hands around my waist pulling me in closer.

Damn was he a good kisser.

I pulled at his hair gently.

I pulled away from Jack when I saw Jonah.

"WHAT THE HELL?"

Jack's jaw was dropped and so was the rest of the boys.

"What do you mean what the hell?' I yelled back. "I saw you making out with Jazmine!"

The boys snickered and Daniel said, "DAAAAYYUUUMM!"

I got up from on top of Jack and walked out of the house with my bags from shopping.

"Asshole," I said and slammed the front door.

Jonah's P.O.V

"I'm so sorry bro, she came onto me--" Jack said.

"Whatever," I mumbled.

I went into my room and saw Jazmine laying my bed with an evil smirk on her face.

"Get the hell out!" I said. I grabbed her arm.

"Jeez, someone's a little rough," she laughed.

When she got out of my room I slammed the door and threw myself onto the bed.

Cameron thought I cheated on her, so she cheated on me.

I can't believe I let this happen.

A/N: I know they just made up but what can I say I love drama 🤷🏽‍♀️😂 but how are they going to make up?????