7

Jonah's P.O.V

I walked into the boys and I's house and slammed the front door.

"What the hell happened to you?" Jack asked me.

"Cameron blew me off, that's what happened!" I yelled.

I told the guys all about how she had a photoshoot exactly when I was supposed to take her out.

"Damn that's messed up," Daniel said.

"Yeah, and she's a pretty girl so for all you know, she could've been hanging out with another guy," Zach said.

"I didn't even think about that! She probably didn't even go to a 'shoot.' She probably went to see some other guy," I said. I was pissed off and needed to talk to Cameron as soon as possible.

Cameron's P.O.V

When I got back to Logan's apartment, I checked my phone and saw many texts from Jonah.

*7:15*
Jonah: I'm omw to Logan's♥️ I can't wait to see you 😍
Jonah: how could you forget about our date?
Jonah: you probably blew me off for someone else

*now*
Jonah: meet me at The Gate cafe at 8
Me: im so sorry Jonah😩♥️

When Logan saw me enter the apartment, he stopped vlogging.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"No. I probably just lost Jonah. This sucks," I said, fighting back tears.

"I got to go and meet Jonah at some place to talk. I'll see you later."

"Okay, but if you guys make up, sleep over the boys house," Logan said, blushing.

I knew that look. "Oooooh! Logan's going to have a girl over!" I said. "Mah boys gonna smash!" I said laughing.

He laughed. "Don't you have somewhere to be?" Logan said, playfully pushing me out the door.

I walked down the stairs and to the Cafe. I didn't take the car because it was in walking distance.

When I got the The Gate, I saw Jonah sitting alone with two coffees of the round table.

I sat down in front of Jonah.

He cleared his throat. There was an awkward silence and I decided to break it.

"I'm sorry Jonah. I totally forgot about the date! It's just that was my first big shoot and I was occupied with so many other things. I didn't mean to blow you off."

Jonah looked me in the eyes. He was pissed.

"What if you weren't at a shoot? For all I know, you were probably hanging out with some other guy. You don't understand how I felt. I was so excited to go out with you and I felt like a dumbass standing at Logan's front door with flowers for a girl who forgot about me." Jonah said.

"Like I said, I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I quit my job for you. You matter so much more. And no, I would NEVER see another guys while seeing you. I don't even know anybody else here except you, the boys, and Logan," I said blushing.