6

Jonah's P.O.V

It was 6:00, so I started to get ready for my date with Cameron. I was so excited and forgot to tell the other guys.

"Woah, woah, woah, where are you going?" Zach asked me.

"I'm going on a date," I said.

"I bet it's with Cameron," Jack said I blushed.

"Shut up! She's nice and I really like her," I said. My cheeks were on fire.

Jack and Zach laughed. Corbyn and Daniel came into the room.

"Why are you all dressed up?" Corbyn asked with a smirk. I sighed, knowing I would have to explain everything all over again. I told the guys I was going on a date with Cameron.

"She definitely likes you," Corbyn said.

"I hope so...oh shit look at the time!" I said. It was 6:45 and I promised I would pick Cam up at 7:00, so I needed to hurry.

"I got to go guys, I said I would pick Cameron up at 7," I said. I grabbed the keys to the Range Rover, and ran out of the house.

"GOOD LUCK!" the guys yelled from the doorway.

Cameron's P.O.V

"Oh shit!" I yelled. It was 6:30, and I needed to be at the photoshoot at 7. I put on a simple jumpsuit and some nude heels.

I didn't bother doing my makeup because I was probably going to get it done at the shoot

"Bye," I quickly said to Logan. I grabbed the keys to the Yeti and drove to my shoot.

Jonah's P.O.V

When I got to Logan's, I knocked on the door.

He opened it with a confused expression on his face.

"Um, is Cameron around?" I asked trying to ignore his face.
"Uh, she's not here... she went to a photoshoot...she didn't tell you?"

"You know what? I'll just call her later," I said, fighting back tears.

As I turned my back away from Logan, grabbed my shoulder.

"Are you good bro?" Logan said. I laughed.

"Yes, I'm good. I don't need the survey," I said.

"I walked away and when I turned the corner when I was out of Logan's sight, I ran.

I ran down the stairs and the threw the flowers I got for Cameron to the ground.

I went into the car and groaned. I can't believe Cameron would just blow me off and not tell me she couldn't make it for the date. I felt like an idiot, especially in front of Logan.

Cameron's P.O.V

Everything was going fine at my shoot for Calvin Kline, until I got a call from Logan. I had to be professional, so I couldn't pick up the phone.

I got fed up when my phone buzzed for the 7th time.

"Excuse me, I have to take this call," I said to the photographer.

"What is it?!?!" I yelled at Logan.

"Jonah came over to the house--"

"Crap! I forgot I had a date at the same time Adym shoot!" I said.

"Jonah looked so disappointed. You fucked up...badly."

"Don't you think I know that!" I sighed. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I'll see you later."

"Bye love you." Logan hung up.

"I'm sorry I have to go," I said to Mark and the photographers

"And what is the reason?" Mark asked with a disgusted face.

I mumbled under my breath as I quickly walked out of the shoot, "Love is more important than any job I will ever get."

A/N: wow how could you forget a DATE with JONAH?!?!😂 hopefully Jonah forgives her........