9

I was walking down the block with tears streaming down my face.

I sat down on sat bench near a pizza shop and waited for an Uber.

Jack's P.O.V
⬆️ (bet you didn't expect that did ya?)

I was sitting down on the couch, feeling like shit. I get so bad for making out with Jonah's girl and not stopping her.

I really liked Jonah and Cameron as a couple, and I made a plan to bring them back together.

I got all of the guys, except Jonah and told them what I was thinking.

"We should go to Six Flags tomorrow. They'll go on a couple of scary rides and BAM, back together just like that."

"Jack this isn't a fucking movie. We need a better plan," Corbyn said.

"Whatever. You'll see," I said. "Go and pack, we will leave in the morning!"

The guys went to their rooms.

I packed for Jonah and I and texted Cameron.

Cameron's P.O.V

I was playing with Kong when I got a text from Jack.

Jack: we are going to six flags tmr. wanna come?
Me: I will, but Jonah better not be there.
Jack: he won't I promise.
Me: alright I'm going to start packing.
Jack: good. I'll be their to pick you up at 8 am.
Me: ok see you then 😙
Jack: lol bye ♥️

I was relieved that I got to go out with the guys. I didn't want my relationship with Jonah affect my relationship with them. Plus, I didn't want to mope around all day in bed, so it would be good for me to get out.

7:00 AM

Damn, it was early.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth with my eyes barely open. I didn't get a lot of sleep and I was so tired I felt like I was going to pass out.

I changed into my bathing suit in case we went on any water rides

and put on a Nike cropped sweatshirt with paired shorts.

I got a beach bag and packed sunscreen, sunglasses, and a towel

Jack's P.O.V

7:00 AM

"Jonah get up," I said. "We are going to Six Flags."

"What?? I didn't even pack-"

"Jonah, just shut your mouth and get ready. I have everything under control," I laughed.

"Whatever," he yawned and sleepily walked into the bathroom.

8:00 AM

I called Camron to tell her I was there.

You might be thinking, "how the hell is Jack's plan going to work?"

Well, we took two cars:

Car 1: Me, Cam, and Daniel

Car 2: Jonah, Zach, and Corbyn

"Hey guys," Cameron said as she got into the car.

We had a long drive ahead of us, so we played a lot of music and talked.

Jonah's P.O.V

At first, I thought this whole Six Flags thing would suck, but it was actually really fun, especially knowing Cameron wouldn't be their. Just me and they guys....that's what I thought.....

We played a lot of music and I kept falling asleep. I was so tired and barley got any sleep.

"Jonah we are here!" Zach said, shaking me awake.

Cameron's P.O.V

"Yes! WE ARE HERE!" I yelled.

A/N: damn Jack is a snake setting this up! 😂 but how will they react when Jonah and Cameron see each other there???🤔
Thxs for the reads guys! Plz comment & vote.... it motivates me to write more!♥️ ily guysss!!!