The King of Omashu

The gang arrive at a small hill mounting up on its crest and Aang sees something from afar and smiles at the sight.

"There it is! The Earth Kingdom city of Omashu!" Aang said excited pointing at a walled city resting on top of a huge rock promontory in front of the gang and the city looks big much to everyone's amazement. "I used to always come here to visit my old friend, Bumi."

"We don't have cities like this in the South Pole." Katara said.

"They have buildings here that don't melt!" Sokka said.

"It reminds me of Logress." Velvet mumbled in confession.

"Let's go. The real fun is inside the building." Aang as he starts to go down the hill.

"Wait, Aang! It could be dangerous if people find out you're the Avatar and Velvet being an Arte user." Katara said."You both will need a disguise."

"You know that I can turn invisible for everyone except Aang, besides acting is not my greatest side." Velvet said in panic and thought about one of the embarrassing moments of her life.

"So, what am I supposed to do? Grow a mustache?" Aang asked. Later, Aang is wearing a fake huge mustache and head of hair made of Appa's fur and he starts scratching his head.

"Ohh, this is so itchy! How do you live in this stuff, boy?" Aang asked Appa who groans to answer the Airbender.

"Great! Now you look just like my grandfather." Sokka said.

"Technically, Aang is a hundred-twelve years old." Katara said.

"I'm glad I don't have to do anything." Velvet mumbled in relief and turned invisible as she have practiced under their way there.

"Okay. Let's get skippin' now, young whippersnappers! The big city awaits!" Aang said in an old man voice.

The gang make their way to the access road while Aang is walking hunch back while using his staff like a walking stick.

"You guys are gonna love Omashu. The people here are the friendliest in the world." Aang said but then they see three guards standing near the city gate and standing in front of them is a cabbage merchant.

"Rotten cabbages! What kind of slum do you think this is?" One of the gate guards asked as he crushes one and knocks those in the merchant's arms over the side of the access road and the guards then bend a rock lump of the ground and knocks the merchant's cabbage cart into the air and over the side of the access road and the cart carrying all the cabbages plunge hundred feet to the valley floor.

"NOOOOOO! MY CABBAGES!" The cabbage merchant cried as he looks over the side of the road lamenting over his fallen cabbages.

"Just keep smiling." Aang said softly but nervous.

The gang walk forward while Aang makes a big smile and the guard who destroyed the cabbages look at the gang and when Aang walks towards the gaurd he bends a giant boulder and holds it over Aang's head.

"State your business." The guard said, Aang rushes from under the boulder and over to the guard and he points his finger at the guard.

"My business is my business, young man and is none of yours! I've got half a mind to bend you over my knee and paddle your backside!" Aang yelled while still using his old man voice making the guard drop his boulder in shock while Katara, Sokka and Velvet are watching this with shock.

"Settle down, old timer. Just tell me who you are." The guard said.

"Name's Bonzu Pipinpadaloxicopolis the Third and these are my grandkids." Aang said.