The Great Divide

The sun is setting in the mostly cloudy sky and behind the setting sun is a patched up tent being jostled around from the inside and inside the tent is Sokka grunting and fussing as he tries to finish setting up the tent until the tent is finally raised and Sokka comes out of the tent.

"There. All finished." Sokka said as Katara walks over to him while carrying a pile of wood.

"Uh, Sokka, what about the tarp?" Katara asked.

"Oh, right." Sokka said as he picks up the rolled up tarp next to the tent and he throws it into the tent.

"Sokka, you're supposed to put the tarp on TOP of the tent. You know, so we don't get RAINED on?" Katara said a little irritated.

"Normally, you'd be right, but seeing how it's dry season, you're wrong." Sokka replied. "Also, the tarp makes a pretty good warm blanket."

"But what if it DOES rain?" Katara asked.

"What if it doesn't? I would have put the tarp up for nothing." Sokka said and Katara is getting ticked off.

"UGH! You're infuriating!" Katara yelled.

"Katara, look, why don't you worry about gathering the firewood because that kindling's looking PRETTY sorry." Sokka said making Katara even more angry.

"You just have to tick her off, do you?" Laphicet asked.

"No. It's fine, Laphicet. If Sokka doesn't like my firewood, he can have it!" Katara yelled throwing the firewood at Sokka who blocks them with his hands and he gets angry.

"Fine by me! If you won't do your job, then I'll do this!" Sokka said as he yanks the rope securing the tent to one of its supports and the tent falls. "There!"

"Oh, brother." Laphicet said shaking his head.

Velvet and Aang then arrive at the campsite while carrying food.

"Okay, guys, we got the food if you..." Velvet cuts herself off as she sees Katara and Sokka turning from each other angry and then the four see the tent down. "Where's the campfire?"

"Yeah and what happened to the tent?" Aang asked.

"Ask Miss Know-It-All the Queen of the Twigs!" Sokka snapped.

"Oh, yeah? You're Mister Lazy Bum the King of the Tents!" Katara yelled throwing a twig at Sokka's head and now the two face each other but Velvet gets between them.

"Enough! Both of you! We're not going anywhere if you two continue to fight like this." Velvet said.

"She's right. Harsh words won't solve problems, but action will." Aang said. "Here's an idea, why don't you two just switch jobs?"

"Sounds good." Katara said.

"Whatever." Sokka said and the two begin their new work.

"Settling feuds and making peace. All in a days work for the Avatar." Aang said.

"It must be a tough job." Laphicet said.

"Even for the Avatar." Velvet said.

Aang then see Momo trying to remove a melon that Appa is holding with the digits of his front paw, Momo are still struggling and try to fly away but still can't get the melon and walked away depressed.

Appa opens his mouth and his tongue scoops up the melon but as he's about to open his mouth, Momo quickly grab the melon and he scurry away. While Momo is carrying the melon but run into Aang who takes the melon and he tosses it in the air and air slices small pieces of it off and the big part land in front of Appa who eats it while a small piece land in front of Momo.