Avatar Roku: Winter Solstice Part 2

Aang and Appa are at the village gate and Aang is trying to pull Appa's reins but to no avail as Appa just stands still.

"Let's go, Appa! Come on, boy!" Aang said still pulling Appa's reins but Appa groans as he's still not moving. "Look, I'm sorry, but the others aren't coming to the Fire Nation with us. If they get hurt, I'll never forgive myself. So get your big butt off the ground and let's go!" Aang said as he keeps pulling Appa's reins but Appa is still not moving and when Aang keeps pulling hard he falls to the ground and he has a disappointed look on his face.

"I think his big butt is trying to tell you something." A voice said which sounded like Velvet and Aang sees Velvet, Laphicet, Katara, Sokka and the villagers standing behind Appa.

"Please don't go, Aang. The world can't afford to lose you to the Fire Nation. Neither can I." Katara said sadly.

"But I have to talk to Avatar Roku to find out what my vision means. I need to get to the Fire Temple before the sun sets on the solstice and that's today!" Aang said as he jumps on Appa's back and he looks back at his friends but they get in front of Appa.

"We're not letting you go to the Fire Nation, Aang." Sokka said.

"At least not without your friends." Laphicet said smiling. Momo jumps on Aang's arm and chitters happily while Appa licks Sokka's head.

"EWWWWWW!" Sokka whined as everyone gets on Appa and the village chief walks to Appa.

"Aang, I need to contact someone and Avatar Roku might have the only way." Velvet said and Aang nodded.

"You have a long journey to the Crescent Island, Avatar. You must fly fast to have a chance of making it before sundown. Good luck." The village chief said handing Aang parcel.

"Thank you for your..." Aang was cut off by the village chief.

"Go!" The village chief said pointing urgently and Aang makes Appa fly off from the village.

Later on the village chief walks over to the door and opens it going outside but then he sees Zuko and Iroh.

"Having trouble sleeping?" Zuko asked as he pushes the village chief back into the house. "Seen the Avatar and the Arte user lately?"

Appa is flying through the clouds in the sky and everyone is on his saddle while Aang is on his head and Laphicet looks at the sky to see the sun rising.

"The sun is rising." Laphicet said.

"C'mon, boy! We've got a long way to go! Faster!" Aang said and Appa grunts in response and starts to fly a little faster.

Zuko and Iroh are on the ship deck and the ship is racing through the water.

"Sailing into Fire Nation waters! Of all the foolish things you have done in your sixteen years, Prince Zuko, this is the most foolish." Iroh said flabbergasted.

"I have no choice, Uncle." Zuko said looking through his spyglass.

"Have you completely forgotten that the Fire Lord banished you?!" Iroh asked angrily. "What if you're caught?"

"I'm chasing the Avatar and an Arte user. My father will understand why I'm returning home." Zuko said.

"You give him too much credit. My brother is not the understanding type." Iroh said.

Zuko keeps looking at the sky through his spyglass and searches the sky and he finds Appa flying.

"There they are! Helmsman, full steam ahead!" Zuko ordered.

As Appa keeps flying through the sky but then Velvet, Laphicet, Katara and Sokka see Zuko's ship gaining up on them.

"Aang, we got trouble!" Velvet said.