Does Jin have a crush on me ?

*The next morning *
*Jins pov*
"Should I text her or not she is so cute . I wonder does she like me ? Is it too soon? Should I wait ?" I thought to myself .
*(y/n) pov*
I woke up this morning the sunrise is beautiful as always . I heard my phone vibrate .
Unknown: Good morning :)
Y/n: Good morning who is this ?
Unknown: It's me Jin silly:D
Y/n: Oh hey Jin what should your name be for your contact?
Unknown: hmmm... Princecharmanderjin ;)
Y/n: that's a long name lol care to explain?
Princecharmanderjin : well I love charmander from Pokemon and I am a prince and my name is Jin! :')
Y/n: Wow lol that was simple .
Princecharmanderjin  : Do you wanna hang out at the park?
Y/n: Sure see you there Charmander :)
I walk to the park and I couldn't find Jin when all of a sudden I felt hands covered my eyes ."Guess who? " "Uhhh...Jin?" "Yes silly ." He scared me and gave me a hug I noticed he changed his hair color to brown it looked really nice . "Hey you changed your hair color I like it ." I playfully played with his soft hair . "Thank you I worked on it all night. " he blushed . "Was he blushing ? He was blushing. " I thought to myself which made me blush. We walked around the park talking ,laughing , and playing around . I notice the sun was setting we've been here all day . We sat on a blanket on the field the sun looked beautiful from where we were sitting. This was the perfect day I've ever had with Someone . Jin pulled out his phone and started taking picture of me . I tried to take the phone away when I noticed it we started play fighting and he fell on top of me and he was staring at me for a long time . He finally got off and looked towards a rose bush and picked a rose kissed my cheek and   gave me the rose . I  blushed I didn't know what to do so I just hugged him. After that moment he  decided to walk me home . I said my goodbyes to him and I went to my room . I heard a buzz from my phone.
PrincecharmanderJin: Hey
Y/n : Hi can I ask you something?
PrincecharmanderJin: yes
Y/n : Why did you give me a rose and  kissed my cheek ?
PrincecharmanderJin : I gave you a rose cause it matched what you were wearing and I kissed your cheek because you had a bee on there.
Y/n : Okay lol sure :D
PrincecharmanderJin : lol well sweet dreams princess .
Y/n : Sweet dreams princecharmanderJin.
*Jin pov*
That was close I need to stop doing romantic things for her , but I really like her she's so adorable and beautiful . I love her laugh and her smile she is like a sunshine to me she brightens my day. Every time I see her my heart
Stops . I really want her to be mine I need to do something for her something that she won't forget.
*ypov*

"That was interesting. " I said to myself as I put down my phone. I looked at the beautiful rose and held it  I felt butterflies in my stomach I smiled at the rose knowing that Jin had given it to me .I started to remember how handsome he looked ." He is such a charmer ." I giggled to myself . I love his smile his eyes are the best thing to look at . "Am I catching feelings for him? Does he feel the same ?" Why would he give me a rose and kiss my cheek?I was thinking to myself . Then the question popped up" Does Jin have a crush on me ?". I set the rose back into the vase with water in it and went to sleep .