Are you mine?

*Y/N pov*
I can't sleep I can't eat . Not after what they did to me . I hate all of them they won't  get away with it. I couldn't hold back my tears I was so ashamed of myself disgusted of what they did to me . I don't feel like myself without Jin. We were never  together , but it feels like we were and without him I feel empty inside. I just wished he knew the truth of what happened  I need to tell him it's been 10 weeks since he has not  spoken to me. Everyday I look at his face at school I just wanna go up to him and give him a big hug and cry . I want him to hold me like he used to , to comfort me . I miss him so much and I can't stop thinking about him . I just need him by my side without him I'm not okay . I arrived at school and met up with Y/f/n "Are you okay Y/N?" Y/f/n asked. "No it's just different without hanging out with Jin and I'm so scared and ashamed of myself after what happened to me ." I said crying on Y/f/n shoulder . " I know Y/N but it's all gonna be over with plus  what Suga did was a big cover up . We just need to prove what Jessica did this  to you and she can go to jail for what she caused if only we had proof of what she did  ." Y/f/n said . At that moment I saw Jin walking my way my heart  was beating fast . "Hi Y/N I'm here to let you explain." Jin said without making eye contact with me ."Can we get out of here ?" I asked . Jin nodded and we left school to go back to the park there was hardly anyone there. We sat down at a bench I was nervous to tell Jin the truth . "Okay here it goes ...do you remember what Jessica said to me in the hallway the other day ?" I asked .Jin nodded "It was around lunch time and um...." I couldn't speak I started crying Jin looked at me and saw me crying. "Hey Y/N look at me tell me what happened to you please I'm here for you just tell me the truth ." He said lifting up my face . " There were five guys in the hallway by the restroom and Jessica was there ...  they took me out of school to a building the guys had cameras and they recorded me to do things disgusting things. " at this point I was curled up and crying so hard ."Who were these fuckers ? I'll kill them bitches !! They will pay for what they did to you!!" Jin said angrily. "Did they try to hurt you or touch you ?" Jin asked  "No I escaped from them and I ran back to school by then my lipstick was smeared cause one of the guys wanted to kiss me and I moved away from them.  I didn't want to tell you this so when I got to school I ran into Suga and I was afraid . I told Suga that I didn't want you to find out what happened I heard you coming so Suga came up with the idea . He told me to put lipstick on his lips and mess up his  hair and that's when you saw us ." I said while crying . Jin didn't say a word he just hugged me tightly as he could "You should've just told me the truth Y/N you know I'm always here for you . There's nothing to be ashamed of you can tell me anything I don't  judge you."Jin said calmly. "I'm so sorry Jin I didn't mean to hurt you when I saw that tear in your eye I started crying ." "I forgive you Y/N just please don't scare me like that again I was really heartbroken . I have strong feelings for you too Y/N." Jin grabbed my hand . " I need to ask you something Y/N. " At this point my heart flew out of my chest my stomach filled with butterflies. "You can ask me anything Jin." I said looking into his eyes. Jin took a deep breath " Are you mine ?" I was speechless did Jin just asked me out ? "Yes I am all yours PrincecharmanderJin." He leaned in and so did I. Once our lips touched the rest of the world was gone . "Wow that was amazing." I said opening my eyes . "I know I felt like all the troubles in the world were gone ." Jin said with a smile . "Hey I just noticed you dyed your hair again ...it looks cute on you. "I blushed while playing with his hair. We spend the rest of the day at Starbucks and the mall. Jon dropped me off at home kissing me goodnight . I lay in bed thinking of how amazing the day was how I never wanted it to end . I finally closed my eyes wondering what tomorrow will bring.