"I'll do anything for you ."

*ypov*
PrincecharmanderJin : Good morning beautiful I can't wait to spend the day with you ;)
Y/N :Good morning handsome Prince I can't wait to spend the day with you too :)
PrincecharmanderJin : I'm gonna get ready right now and wait outside your house for you baby :*
Y/N : Ok babe :*
Things are going great between me and Jin he is the best thing that's ever happened to me I cherish every moment with him. I love his eyes I get so lost in them and his lips are soft pressed against mine . I wanna spend every second with him. I began to get ready for school and went outside and there he was my handsome Prince waiting for me just like he said. I ran up to him and gave him a big hug and kiss. "Woah what was that for ?" Jin asked smiling . "I just miss you so much ."I replied. "Aww I miss you too beautiful. Now let's go to hell (school)." Jin said laughing. We arrived at school and then I saw Y/f/n with a new guy . "Hey Y/N I want you to meet my boyfriend Jimin ." Y/f/n introduced. "Hello I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you Jimin. This is my boyfriend Jin." I said.  "It's nice to meet you Y/N and Jin." Jimin replied. Y/f/n and I were talking then we start to notice that Jin and Jimin were getting along so well . A girl suddenly came up to us "Hello I'm Celeste you guys look cool to hangout with . Mind if I join ?" Celeste asked . We agreed "So Celeste do you have a boyfriend ?" I asked . " Yes I do you might've known him he's name is Suga ." Celeste replied . That's when Suga came up to us and hugged Celeste . Jin noticed Suga and quickly went up to Suga . Oh no Jin looked mad I pulled him back a little bit Jimin stood besides Jin ."I just wanna say thank you for not making a move on my girl. I know she wanted to cover up but its okay I'm just glad that you were there when I wasn't there for her . I hope we can be friends ." Jin offered . " It wasn't a problem at all ...and Yeah we can be friends ." Suga replied. So everyone went to class and at lunch Jin and I met up with y/f/n ,Jimin ,Celeste, and Suga . We all skipped the rest of the school day and went to Starbucks. While we were at Starbucks we saw Jessica and the five guys coming our way Jin pulled me behind him . Suga and Jimin did the same to Celeste and Y/f/n." Woah boys don't need to hide your girls they're just being pussies ." Jessica smirked. I moved in front of Jin up to Jessica " I ain't no pussy you want another ass whoopin let's go ." I said angrily.  Before I could even took a swing one of the five guys attack Jin it got me distracted once I know it everyone was fighting . I was on top of Jessica whoopin her ass " You bitch I know you were behind this shit of what they try to do to me ." I said angrily.  The five guys were knocked out by Jin, Suga and Jimin I was still beating the shit out of Jessica Celeste and Y/f/n were trying to hold me back ,but they couldn't so Jin had to physically carry me over his shoulder and I didn't notice that I was hitting his back . We all went home in pairs ." Baby you need to calm down it's  okay you're okay ." Jin said calmly . I started crying " Listen to me Y/n I love you ." At that moment I stopped crying and was looking at Jin in his eyes . Did he really said that he loves me ? " I love you too Jin ." He kissed my forehead and kiss my lips . I tippy toed and wrapped my arms around his neck . "You know something Y/n ?" Jin asked . " Tell me ." I said . " I'll do anything for you. " Jin replied.  "Even if I have to fight for you I will do it . I have so much love for you Y/n." Jin confessed . I kissed Jin so passionalty and hugged as tightly as I could . " I'm never gonna let you go Jin, you know that right ?" I asked . " Yes I know my princess I'm never gonna let you go neither. " Jin replied . We said our goodnights and I went to sleep.