3| Joke

• Third point of view •

You were sitting there, still chained to the chair and hoped not to be killed.

"J-Jungkook?," you whispered softly. He looked at you still pissed off. "Where do you know my name from?!" You glanced at Namjoon who smiled widely.

Jungkook's expression changed from angry to creepy and he stared into your eyes afterwards. He laughed a bit and came closer to your face. You shut your eyes quickly and felt a cold breath touching your face. It still smelled not good at all. Does he actually brush his teeth? I don't think so.

You noticed something very warm and wet touching your wounds. Someone was licking your neck. It felt good. Very good. So good that you didn't want it to stop.

All of a sudden you opened your eyes. You saw Jungkook was still licking on your wounds. It suddenly scared you. It didn't feel good anymore. "Stop! What the hell are you doing?" He stopped and looked at you. "Shut up!" He continued.

"N-Namjoon!," you yelled to the boy who was still standing in the corner of the room. He came a little closer. "Yes kitty~?" "What is he doing with me?," you asked crying again. "Oh, uhm.. he's killing you." You panicked. "W-what?!" You heard him laughing very hard.

"It was a joke chill. Uhm.. I think he is tasting your blood," he said calmly. "He's what?," you mumbled glancing at Jungkook. He was so close. But somehow you enjoyed it.

"W-hy.. are you doing this to me?," you whispered sleepily. He suddenly stopped in front of your face. "You want to be free? No problem!" After he said that he stood up, took a key out of his pocket and opened the lock that hung on the chains. He pulled them away and pushed you on the ground.

"Here you go! Now leave before I really kill you!" He walked to the door but you grabbed his wrist. "Why are you like this?" You still wanted a reason. "I'm not going home before you answer my question," you yelled a little. He rolled his eyes and turned around pulling you against him. You both were very close again. You could feel his breath and him looking into your eyes. It was quiet.

He stroked with his thumb over your wounds still looking at you. "I'm a vampire." You were shocked. "W-what?" He and Namjoon laughed. "Hey not bad! It was almost better than my joke a while ago," Namjoon said giggling. I rolled my eyes annoyed. Really? Why can't they be serious for only one time?!

You pushed him away. "I'm serious Jungkook! What is wrong with you?" "I'm serious too. It's not your business! Leave!," he screamed walking out of the room.

You followed him and stopped him by tugging on his sleeve. He grabbed your hand quickly and pushed you against the wall. "Hajima! You suck!," he yelled getting pissed again.

You couldn't breathe for a second because of the sudden impact. "P-please. Just tell me! Where's your home? And your family?." He took a deep breath. "I don't wanna talk about that. Just leave me alone!" He continued walking with Namjoon who still had chains around his foot.

A little tear left your eye and you stood up limping down the stairs. It seemed like you've been in the third floor.

When you got out of the asylum you limped back to your home. It's not over yet. I'll come back!

At home

You sneaked back to your room and sat down on your bed. Your neck was hurting a lot being still bloody. You ran into the bathroom, locked it and looked at the mirror. Aish.. why is he so strong?

You were cleaning your wounds as you suddenly saw your phone lighting up.

~Jimin ~

Hey Y/N!

What's up?

I have a problem!!

What is it?

I can't tell you..

Aish Jimin! Why are you texting me then?

I don't know. I need to do something..

Then go to bed. It's already 1 AM!

Yeah. But why are you still awake?

Uhm.. it's nothing.
I just couldn't sleep.

Okay. If you say so.

So.. what's the problem? ;)

Ah no Y/N. Never mind!

I won't stop until you tell me! :D

Aish, hajima!

Nope.

You're mean!

Yup. Now tell me!

Good night.. byee~

No!
Jimin?
PARK JIMIN!
Pabo!

• Third point of view •

You laughed a bit. This little pabo!

When you finished cleaning your wounds you went to bed and fell asleep.

In school {March 8, Wednesday}

Today you wore a scarf because you didn't want anyone to notice your wounds that already turned into scars.

"Yo Y/N!," Jimin shouted, while a smile appeared on your face. "Oh hey. What's up?" He looked at you smiling too. "Uhm.. you remember the thing I wanted to tell you?" You nodded, grinning widely. "Yeah.." "Come with me!," he said pulling you to a quiet place.

"So uhm.. where should I begin? Oh yes! I think I'm in love with..," he stopped and smirked at you. You blushed. "With who?" "And exactly that's it. I can't tell you..," he said blushing too.

You rolled your eyes. "Why not?" "Because it's a secret." You looked in his eyes. "Jimin! Why are you telling me you are in love but hide with who? That doesn't make any sense!" He nodded shyly. "I know. But I think if I tell you, you wouldn't like me anymore."

You became more serious. "Jimin. I won't hate you! I don't mind who you love even if it's my best friend, okay? Get it?" He nodded again. "But I still won't tell you." You rolled your eyes. "Okay. Fine. But remember, if anything is wrong, come to me okay?" He swallowed and agreed. "Good. I must go now. I have to go to my class. Byee~," you yelled, while walking away and smiling. "Bye!"

At home, evening

You were cooking right now. Actually you already ate something but you were still motivated to ask Jungkook about his family. That's the reason why you wanted to cook something for him. If I'm going to talk to him and don't want him to eat my neck, I should feed him before he even has the chance to.

After checking Olivia was not going to disturb you, you went out of the house through the forest.

{End of chapter 3}

••••••••

Is it still interesting? I hope so ^^
Have a nice day/night~

(Sorry guys, I'm not good at writing notes as an author. Mianhae~ xD)