23| Confesstion 2.0

~ Jimin ~

JIMIN!
YAH!
JIMINIE!
CHIMCHIM!

*online*
Oh my gosh, Y/N, what's wrong? And why are you not here yet? School starts every minute!

I CANT THINK OF FUCKING SCHOOL RIGHT NOW.
HELP ME.
I DONT KNOW WHERE JUNGKOOK IS!

Woah hold on! He's probably at home?

Noo! You don't understand! He was living with me the whole time that's why Olivia was mad at me and was with Taehyung all the time!

HE WAS LIVING WITH YOU?

YES, GOSH, HE IS GONE!

Well, he probably wanted to live by himself.

No, he's not that kind of guy! He is fucking poor, Jimin! He has no friends, he doesn't have a home and his parents are deceased!

Woah! Seriously? Well then I have no idea where he could be.
Wait... what if he was kidnapped?

Ha ha ha, not funny.

I mean it, Y/N.

And by whom? Who the heck would kidnap him, Jimin?

I don't know... a murderer probably?

Your point of view

I suddenly remembered the black guy, the murderer of Jungkook's parents. No! He would kidnap him, would he? I mean he didn't even know where he is!

~ Jimin ~

No way!

Yes way,

Not funny -.-

Really? Hm, too bad, I have been waiting so long to use it.

JIMIN! NOT NOW!

Okay, okay, sorry!
Well but stop thinking about that at 8 o'clock in the fucking morning and move your ass over here. You have some school work to do!

But... I can't now.

Oh hell yes you kann, madame!

.__.

NOW!

ok, ok ._.
*offline*

Your point of view

Wow, I think, that was the first time that I experienced him like this.

As I arrived at school and made it to class in the last second, I sat down next to Jimin. "Finally~~," he sang out, smiling including his small, cute eyes. He pulled me into his embrace... and pressed me a little too tight. "Ugh, J-Jimin! I-I can't breathe...!"

He immediately let go of me. "Oh, sorry!" And smiled his cute, irresistible mochi smile. "It's okay," I whispered as the teacher entered the room.

In break

Jimin and I was sitting outside on one of those pretty old school benches and I was telling Jimin the whole story from the night hike to now.

Two days later {March 18, Saturday}

The last days two days were horrible. I wasn't able to concentrate on school, I just stayed home the whole day after and ate ice cream while watching romantic movies and crying. Jimin would came every day too make me feel better and Seokjin and Hoseok too after Jimin told them everything. I could have hit him for that but I wasn't in the mood to.

It was almost 2 PM so I made my way to Yoongi's house. That was the first time I got excited again because I had the PERFECT plan to find out the bitter truth.

So when I arrived I knocked at his door and waited for him to open the door. And when he finally did that, he asked me to come in.

"I am exited to spend time with you today, l've been waiting for this day too long," I complained slightly, acting extra cute. He just sat down and looked at me strangely. "You are behaving weirdly."

I snickered sweetly and talked with a high pitched voice, "Am I? Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am," he bluntly said, rolling his eyes, "You want anything to drink?" He was about to stand up but I pushed him down again. "No, you wait here. I am gonna cook something for us~," I hummed and made my way to the kitchen.

"Do you like it?" We were sitting in front of each other now, eating the simple meal I cooked for the both of us.

"Hm, yeah, it's kinda good," he bluntly said and shrugged.

All of a sudden I let go of the fork and looked at him, trying my hardest to fake blush; seriously! It wasn't that easy!
"Y-Yoongi... I love you."

And one second after I said those special three words, he almost choked on the food hence I stood up and rushed over to him to pat his back. "Are you okay?," I gently asked, trying to make my voice sound soothing.

His hand pushed me aside and he stood up himself, looking as though he tried to clear his mind.

Then after about two minutes he headed to me, his gaze on my eyes. I was nervous and didn't know what to do as he approached me.

"Well, Y/N," he slightly smirked, standing right in front of me,

"I love you, too."

••••••••

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE i am not mean ;)

btw I AM SOOOOO SHOOK... 6k reads?!?! WHAT?

I couldn't have never imagined that people would read my shitty story to be honest... especially because my English back then wasn't so... um, idk, nice? (Well it still isn't but way better i think)

OK OK IM GONNA STOP RAMBLING... it's one of my habits, sorry~ ._.

AND... I AM ON THE FIRST RANG OF THE HASHTAG #badgrammar HAHAHAHA. That's because i do have the worst grammer... kekekeke

OKAY, SO, have a nice day (or night, who knows?)🤓