8| Nightmare

• Third point of view •

"Jungkook?," you called for him again.

Suddenly you heard something behind you. What the-.. what was that again?

You turned around, shivering hard. You didn't know what was going on.

All of a sudden you felt someone's hands wrapping around your throat. The grip was quite light but it scared you badly.

You screamed loudly but he loosened one hand and covered your mouth with it.

"Shut up!" You heard Jungkook yelling into your ear. Widening your eyes, you turned around and stared right into his face.

"What the hell! Do you have to scare me like this?" Without hesitation he pressed you against the wall next to you, looking deeply into your eyes.

You looked down. "I've heard you brought your little friend here on Thursday. Is that true?," he asked you intrusively.

"N-no.. I-" "You liar!," he screamed. "I'm not lying! I was on my way to the asylum and I didn't notice she was following me. That's it! It wasn't on purpose."

He raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? You should be more careful! Otherwise.."

After he said that, he pulled your scarf, that you were wearing, away and glanced at your scars. "Oh they are still there. Ops.. hehe. Should I do more like them? Hm.."

"Jungkook, staph it!" Surprisingly you heard Namjoon, who walked in your direction.

"What do you want?!," Jungkook shouted annoyed. "Stop hurting my little kitten~. It was not her fault." Jungkook turned around, leaving me alone, somehow.

"Blame me not her. She wanted to convince her best friend to leave but I showed up and the girl saw me," Namjoon said, surprisingly in a normal way, smiling at you.

Jungkook came closer to Namjoon and grabbed his shirt. "So if I understand that right.. I should be mad at you instead?" You could see how annoyed Jungkook was.

"Oh exceptionally you got something right! Congratulations!" He pushed Jungkook's hand away, clapping with his hands.

He raised an eyebrow and slapped Namjoon directly in his face.

He smiled in an angry way, glaring at Jungkook. "You should be more respectful to your hyung!" A few seconds later Namjoon pushed Jungkook down, who was sitting on a shard now.

Slowly he stood up and removed the little piece of glass out of his thigh. He distorted his face in pain, throwing the shard away.

"Okay, now I'm not joking anymore!," Jungkook yelled, he really was serious this time.

They began to beat up and hit each other, while you just covered your eyes. Their fight was so serious and brutal it scared you to hell.

"Oh.. oh my god. S-stop! That's not funny..," you yelled, stuttering and walking to the two of them.

You wanted to stop them but Jungkook pushed you away. "Shut your mouth! Just leave! And DON'T come back!"

A little tear rolled down your cheek and you walked backwards, being scared as heck. All of a sudden you slipped on a piece of glass and fell down.

Quickly you stood up and ran away as fast as you could. You closed your eyes a little and began to cry like there was no tomorrow.