Wedding

I'm sitting in my room. Staring at myself in the mirror. Should I really marry him? What if he doesn't want too? I should back out before he gets the chance too. Yeah... Do it to him first. That'll make this backfire.

"There's my beautiful sister." I hear Ben say. "I'll go with you to the spot." He smiles.

I hug him "Thank you Ben. For always being with me. And being my best friend." I say.

"You make it sound like one of us is dying... Your just getting married..." He says.

I can hear in his voice he's wanting to cry.

"Don't cry Ben." I say. "You'll make me cry."

"Your making me wanna cry..."

I laugh.

We leave and go to where the wedding is taking place. It's happening... I'm getting married. Something I didn't think was ever gonna happen. Its happening.

I stand at the end of the isle. Seeing Jeff. Awe he even got a tuxedo. I smile.  I look at dad. He looks at me. I sigh.

Walking down the isle with my dad. The music playing. Oh this really feels like a beautiful moment. Jeff looks at me. I stop in front of him.

"You look beautiful." He whispers.

I smile. "I know."

The pastor goes through the whole speech thing. Blah blah. We say our 'I do's'

We didn't prepare our vows so we just skip that part. But everyone made the area look nice.

Im standing with Jeff by the food table.

"Everything looks really good." I say.

"I agree. What should we eat first?"

"I have no clue."

"So... You guys actually got married?" I hear an annoying voice say.

I turn and look at the one and only Scissormouth. The only person in this whole world that can get on my nerves as much as she does.

"Did you think we wouldn't?" I ask her.

She smiles. She mumbles something. Then looks at me. "I'm happy for you guys." She walks away.

"I'm gonna end up killing her." I say.

"She's already dead?"

"I'll kill her again. I will bury her 6 feet under. I. Will. Make. Her. Feel. Pain."

"How about we not do that to family?"

"Why do I have to be related to that?"

"I don't know. But let's just cherish this." He says. Wrapping his arms around me.

I look at him. "I can do that."

He laughs. He bends down and kisses me.

"Where's your family?" Jeff ask. "The family you actually like."

"Probably crying about the fact I got married before E.J."

We laugh. 

"Why wouldn't they cry because you got married?"

I shrug. "They seem to be more worried about E.J. getting married."

"Interesting."