Feelings

Jeff p.o.v.

I smile as Sally happily runs up the stairs. I look over and notice Jane staring at me. She sighs as she gets up.

She walks by me. "Lets talk." She says. Without stopping.

I sigh. This can't be good.

She leads me to a room. She shuts the door. She sits down on a bed. I lean against the wall. She sighs.

"I hate you." She mumbles.

"I know."

"But... I don't."

"Good. I'm going to be in your life more."

"I'm jealous... I knew you longer. But Sally got you before me."

"Woah... Wait."

"I want you." She says.

"You realize. Im married. Not dating. Im married to your sister. Like this is a life long commitment."

She gets up. She starts approaching me. I hold my hand up. Stopping her.

"Really? You can sincerely say you never had feelings for me?" She says.

"Even if I did. They're gone now."

"I can make them come back."

"No. You can't."

I leave the room. I go up the stairs. I knock on Ben door. Sally opens the door.

I immediately hug her.

"I love you." I say. "Only you."

"I love you too Jeff..."

I say goodbye to everyone. We start our walk home. Once we get home. We both sit on the bed.

"So... Jeff." She says.

"Yes?"

"So... I had a dream.."

She starts explaining her dream. She looks at me afterwards. I look at her. I give her a kiss on her head.

"I told you. I only love you." I say. I gently place my hand on her cheek.

 I gently place my hand on her cheek

"Nothing will change that. Not even Jane."

She nods. She softly grabs my hand.

"I feel like you should know... Your dream." I start. "Jane did say she liked me. But I told her I love you. Trust me. Nothing happened and I made it clear I only love you."

"I trust you." She kisses me.

I smile. I hug her tightly. She hugs me back.

E.J. p.o.v.

I stand outside the room. Waiting for Jane.

She comes out.

"Never thought my own sister would pursue my other sister's husband. Not boyfriend. Husband. Nice that you wait till after they're married to go after him. You seriously don't want Sally to be happy."

"I want her to be happy. Just not with him. I hate Jeff. and I don't want him in our family. I don't know how else to break them up unless I act like I like him. Sally's nice. and she loves me. She will definitely break up with Jeff if it means her sister can have him."

"So... You don't want Jeff. Your just trying to break them up?"

She nods. "I'm glad you understand. I'm sad. You seriously think I would ever develop feeling for Jeff." She walks away.

"I won't let you break them up! And besides. Sally is nice, but she won't give up someone she loves for you. She's not that nice."