Chapter Six

Xyla...

My heart pounds wildly in my chest as I watch him remove his shirt. He stares at me hungrily as he climbs into the bed. His eyes stayed locked on mine as he grips my left leg and pulls me down towards him. I try to control my breathing as he looks down at me with a smile on his beautiful face. "You good ma?" He mumbles in my ear after he hides his face in my neck. I nod staying silent, fearing that my voice would tell otherwise. Should I tell him this is my first time? His hands slide up my legs and stop at my inner thighs. He squeezes them gently then begins to kiss on my neck. I grab the back of his head, clenching onto his soft hair as I moan gently. I feel his warm wet tongue take one long lick at my neck. I lean my head back giving him more access. His pelvis pushes forward and I feel his length against my thigh. He really wasn't lying... "Can I take this off you baby?" He asks in a low tone as he pulls on the strap of my dress lightly. I nod once again and he chuckles. "I know you got a voice... what can I do to make you say something... hm?" He glides my dress smoothly from my body. I flush as my body is on display for him. One of his strong inked hands slid up my stomach and stopped at my neck. He gives it a squeeze and groans. "It's taking everything in me to be gentle with you. But that little innocent look you're giving me is making me want to fuck you like crazy."

My center leaks at his words. I extend out my arm and run a finger nail down his tatted chest. I slowly drag it down his abdominals and stop at the hem of his briefs that peek past his jeans. I rub his happy trail with my thumb as his grip on my neck tightens a bit.
"Undress me." He says sitting on his knees. I avoid his eyes as I hesitantly reach for his belt. I slowly undo his buckle with shaky fingers. "You acting all nervous like you ain't never done this before." He says before letting out a sexy chuckle. I ignore him and yank his belt from his waist. His pants fall slightly because of the lack of support. I take a deep breath before pulling his pants past his butt. His member stands visibly through his briefs. Probably growing tired of my staring, Malik grabs my hand and places it over his not so little friend. "C'mon baby pull it out so we can get this thing going." Swallowing down my nervousness I let my courage come to light. I pull his briefs down and my eyes widen at his length. It was so beautiful. Could a dick be beautiful? I don't know but his was. "There we go." He smirks. He grips the hems of my panties and slides them down my long legs. He lifts my right leg up and paces it on his shoulder. He turns his head to kiss my ankle.

I bite back a moan as he takes my big toe into his mouth and sucks on it gently. Gosh I didn't know a thing like this could be so sexy! He pops my toe from his mouth and drops my leg. He picks up my other leg and repeats his actions. By now I was leaking onto his soft white sheets.
"Look at that shit," He licks his lips. "Shit is glistening." I blush as he stares at my center. "Can I have some?" He says playfully as he lowers himself ace to face with my 'flower'. He inhales my scent before groaning. In seconds his lips are on my other set and my mouth is open in pure bliss. His tongue swirls around my clit and I hiss.
"Shit... Malik!" He hums into my pussy.
"There we go baby... you love it?" He mumbles against me causing my hips to jerk forward.
"Y-yes...." He gently bites my clit making me moan loudly. He grinds it lightly between his teeth and my eyes roll back. He lets go and continues to feast on me.

My eyes pop open when I feel his tongue slowly begin to invade my walls. My legs tremble on his shoulders as I feel a hot liquid shoot from my center. I try to control my breathing as he comes up from his 'meal'. His chin and lips are glistening with my juices. A drop drips from his chin onto my stomach.
"Taste yourself." He mumbled before smashing his lips onto mine. I moan as his tongue plunges into my mouth giving me a taste of my natural juices. When we finally pull apart we're breathing heavily. "Good huh?" He says rubbing his tip against my slit. "Mhm..." I moan as I watch him. He readjusts himself between my legs and lines himself up with my entrance. His gold chain dangles against my chin as he places his arms on each side of my head. His face is centimeters away from mine, his breath fanning against my face. It was to late to turn back now. He slowly begins to push into me and I try to stay as relaxed as possible. He groans his eyebrows furrowing together. He slides in more and I feel a pinch of pain making me gasp and grab his arms tightly. His head drops into my neck and he lets out a moan. Tears fight to escape my eyes but I hold them back.

"Shit Xyla... why is it so tight." I don't say anything just bite his shoulder and let out a moan of agony. His hips collide into mine slowly and softly. It's like he knew. Soon a foreign feeling rushes over me and I moan out loudly.
"M-Malik!" His thrust start to get harder and he begins to jab at a certain spot that has my eyes rolling back and my pussy clenching tightly. "Shit Xy! You trying to suffocate a nigga..." A almost feminine moan fell from his plump lips. He whimpers as my hold on him doesn't let up. My nails claw at his back as he rotates his hips in a circular motion. "Fuck baby girl you gone make me cum..." He almost whined. His thumbs stokes my clit vigorously. His cold chain feels good against me as he gives me powerful strokes.
"M-Malik! I'm cumming!" I say as I feel a deep rumble in the pit of my stomach. I can feel him pulsing as he drives himself deep into me.

"Shit Xyla I hope you on birth control because I ain't pulling out!" He groans and I feel his member twitch. I squirt out around him and he fights to stay buried in me. "Xyla!" He moans and empties his hot fluids inside me. He bites my neck harshly as he continues to spurt out. I moan at the feeling and hold his head against my neck. "Shit ma..." He groans as his orgasm spills out of me. His body is shaking lightly as he slowly pulls out from me. My eyes get heavy as he fully removes himself. "I swear I ain't never cum so much in my life." He whispers as he places little kisses on my collar bone. I giggle tiredly as my eyes flutter closed. "I guess you staying the night." He chuckles and lightly pecks my lips. I feel his body plot beside me and his strong arms wrap around me. I snuggle into his warmth and before I know it I'm out like a light. _______________________
🙃🙃🙃💚💚💚🖤🖤🖤💙💜💙💜💜💜💗💗💗💓💖💝💝💞💙💖💗💚💛💖💚💛💛💗🖤💘💓❤ Comment / vote