~Gospel Truth Pt2~

(A/N Ebony is the black lion, Amber is the yellow lion, Indigo is the blue lion, Emerald is the green lion, and Ruby is the red lion.)

" Shiro! Behave yourself." Ebony, the queen of the gods and goddesses, cooed at her baby son. While she was cradling her baby in her naturally dark arms, he decided to grab onto his mother's dark crystal crown from on top of her head.

He giggled in response of his mother's cooing and went to stick the crystal in his small mouth. Before he could, his mother gently grabbed the crystal from his chubby baby hands and placed her royal head piece back onto the crown of her head.

Having had his source of entertainment taken away from him, baby Shiro decides to grab onto his mother's long black ringlet curls that hang down from her head. She just laughs in response and caresses her son's matching jet-black hair.

She couldn't believe that she could have a son so perfect in her immortal life time. From his beautiful black locks to the shining silver eyes, and the most dazzling smile. He was just perfect to her.

The other gods and goddesses couldn't help but agree with their queen that the young prince of the gods and goddesses, was perfect. Once they have heard of his birth, they all couldn't wait to hold a celebration in honor of the young god. And that's where it lead up into now.

A large, extravagant celebration was held on Mount Olympus that every god and goddess was invited to celebrate the new arrival of their baby prince.

"Oh, look at this. Look how cute he is." Ulaz says while entering the room to go stand by his wife. His golden eyes soften as they rest upon his giggling son. The king of gods and goddesses softly caresses his son's pale cheek and smiles softly at him. Ebony grins and plants a chaste kiss on her husband's purple cheek. How could she be so lucky to have these two wonderful men in her life.

" Hah! Oh, he's strong. Like his dad, hmm." Ulaz murmurs as Shiro grabs onto his father's finger and lifts the entire god off of the marble floor.

" Whoa! Excuse me! Hot stuff coming through! Excuse me. One side, Ruby." A blue blur says in a rush as it maneuvers over to the royals.

The blue blur stopped suddenly in front of the queen while holding out a beautiful arrangement of flowers in offering.

" Why, Indigo, they're lovely." Ebony says while smiling at her fellow goddess and accepting the flower arrangement.

Indigo couldn't help ,but smile back and flip her long straight blue hair over her shoulder, "Yeah, you know, I had Emerald do the arrangement. Isn't that too nutty? Fabulous party. You know, I haven't seen this much love in a room... since Ruby discovered herself."

The black lion goddess just shook her head at the blue lion goddess' rambling before noticing Shiro reaching for Ulaz's bolts.

" Dear, keep those away from the baby."

Ulaz turns to look at where his wife was directing her warning at and just chuckles and hands his son one of his weapons. "Oh, he won't hurt himself. Let the kid have a little fun."

Like Ebony would have predicted ,Shiro had shocked himself with one of his father's bolts, when he was sticking it in his mouth, and threw it off to the side.

With the various screams of the other gods and goddesses trying to take cover before the bolt got to them and the crying of her baby, Ebony just glared ruefully up at her husband, mentally telling him 'I told you so.'

He just shrugged and forced a smile onto his face to hopefully cover up his embarrassment from his wife. After a brief moment of putting himself back together, Ulaz cleared his throat and started to get of the other god and goddess' attention.