REAL/INSTAGRAM/

I walk away from Shawn after my manager had to call urging me to meet her at the office. Making my way down the dark, damp street after it had rain just after Shawn and I walk into the restaurant.

I wonder what could my manager possibly want, so late in the night. This must be important. As I walk through the building, I came to a stop to open the huge glass doors. Where I was greeted by my manager, and some other important looking business people.

"Please sit." My manager speaks up.

NEXT DAY

delwinters:

delwinters:

my love

2.1m likes

@username: OH MY GOSH IS THAT SHAWN?

@username1: @username I don't think that is shawn?

@Shawnusername: that is not shawn

@margotrobbie: so happy for you guys

@roseruth: SHIPPP

@GrantGustin: my girl  grew up

@KjApa: ...

@ShawnMendes: Congrats.

View all 9787 comments

BREAKING NEWS

Sources have been told that the famous Adeline Winters is currently in a relationship with her costar on Spiderman Homecoming: Tom Holland

Sources have been told that the famous Adeline Winters is currently in a relationship with her costar on Spiderman Homecoming: Tom Holland. These cuties have lately been really cuddly all over social media, interviews, and in behind the scenes clip, we were lucky to obtain.

We can now happily say, we got the ship of the year sailing....

READ MORE

I close out to let out a long big sigh. My phone is currently being flooded with notifications, text messages, and calls overheating the electronic. I feel like what really hurts the most is that brown eyed singer, who doesn't even know what is going on. I had even said yes to go on a date with him, but right after leaving early to find out the next day I am in a relationship.

I hear a knock on my door, not really feeling the motivation to even get up, "The key is under the mat!" I looked to the door to see my best friends standing in the doorway. I had already known it was them coming to yell at me for not telling them.

"My baby girl, Adeline... HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL US SOMETHING LIKE THIS!" Margot hits my shoulder, rather harshly with her sharp painted nails.

"We are your best friends! We should be the first to know if the store is opening back up for customers!" Rose stomps in between Margot and me.

"I am sorry." That being my only answer to their whole lecture. I mean I wanted to tell them, but my manager felt it wasn't right for not a single soul to know in order to get good media. Since Zendaya wouldn't consider it, I happen to be next in line.

"YOU BETTER BE!" Margot plops down on the couch. "So what are we eating?"

"What Margot means is... how did this happen?" Rose kicks Margot's legs out of her way.

"Well..we were just cuddling... and Tom just outright asked me the question, so I said yes." I pout, unsure if I should actually lie to my best friends in the world, "It was truly magical though."

"Aw! Why didn't you tell us?" Rose puts her hand to where her heart is.

"We weren't ready. I was going to actually tell you today though," I lied straight through my teeth, looking at Margot and Rose, but just not meeting their eyes, however, their nose. A trick I had learned from the beginning of my acting career.

"Hmm..well how about that food though? Pizza?" Margot reaches for her pocket to get out her phone. Rose sighs and claps for the news I had just told them.

"Have you guys heard from Shawn?" I ask shyly, not certain that Shawn would even talk to me after hearing the news from social media, and not even me.

"Nope," Margot answered after careful thought.

I look over at Rose to see her not making eye contact with me at all, "Rose?"

"Uh. I might have heard something?" She shrugs, still not making eye contact with me.

"Rose. If you did just tell me." I move closer to her.

"He just said he doesn't feel you and him could ever work out... and that he wished you would respect him and not contact him... he also said congrats on the happy couple?" She looks down, speaking in a hushed tone. I make eye contact with Margot to see the pitied look she put on for me.

"Oh. That is understandable... can you give me a minute?" I stand up and head to the bathroom, to possibly cry my eyes out.

******

I, Shawn Mendes, is heartbroken over a girl who never taken

Is it not like I even made a move? I should be happy for my boy, Tom? How come I am not? I grab a drink from my refrigerator. I look up to see Niall facing my direction as I sit on the couch. "What you want, Niall?"

"Dude. I saw the Adeline thing. How are you holding up?" Niall gives me his pitied look, knowing full well the strong feelings I had for my dear, Adeline.

"Whatever. I am okay. Your boy is moving on already!" I hollered.

"Shawny... come on. You can talk to me?" I groan in frustration on how he will not leave me alone.

"She was never my girl, and I was never her boy..." I shrugged looking down at my feet.

----------

Socials: follow me if you want
Instagram: @ malumfam
Twitter: red_riverhood
Snapchat: @ treacheroushope13
                (^ personal account )