BLOOD ON THE WATER ▬ sansa stark

STATUS: TAKEN BY stadwatch
TITLE: BLOOD ON THE WATER*
LOVE INTEREST: SANSA STARK
OC: LYONEL* BARATHEON

SUMMARY:

HE WAS IN A VERY DARK PLACE — ONE THAT FILLED HIM WITH THE MEMORIES OF THAT NIGHT, THE NIGHT WHEN THERE WAS BUT BLOOD ON THE WATER.

FACE CLAIM:

HENRY CAVILL

AS LYONEL BARATHEON

AS LYONEL BARATHEON

PLOT:

Lyonel is the youngest Baratheon brother, and sides with Stannis during the war as he has even less of a claim than Renly. He looks incredibly much like Robert, but is pretty different since he lived on Dragonstone, with the politically minded Stannis (who also has nothing left for whores and such, btw), shaping him into a man that kind of does know his way around court.
During the battle of the blackwater, he is captured and held as a captive in the Red Keep, to kind 'control' Stannis, which doesn't really work.
He suffers from PTSD, as I cannot believe that so many men in asoiaf just don't, and basically hears the screams of the dying men and sees the blood & wildfire everytime he's alone.
Sansa, who is also captive at the red keep (duh) sees him one day and just wonders wtf is wrong with him, and then confronts him about it.
The two become allies at first, if you will, but that blossoms into love later on.

— Sansa manages to help him when he is having a flashback, or just talks to him when he's alone to prevent them as he can't really think about it then

— Lyonel always tries to cheer Sansa up when Joffrey hurts her, and eventually gets the servants in the kitchens to make lemon tarts for her

— You can either have him die at the end on Cersei's command and leave Sansa to her plot OR have him accompany her to the Vale (Littlefinger wants all the chaos, remember?) and have them elope from there (married at this point), joining Stannis at the Wall.

FOR QUESTIONS: MESSAGE expectocersei :)