십사

R O Adaegu, south korea10:41

R O A
daegu, south korea
10:41

i was home alone the next time i saw you. you showed up without warning, confusing the hell out of me.

"what, i can't hang out with my girlfriend?" you laughed when i asked why you were at my house. a blush rose to my cheeks.

"your girlfriend isn't here. i'm just your side chick," i muttered, laughing half heartedly.

you frowned, your arms wrapping around my small frame. i took in your scent and hugged you back.

"that's not true, baby. i'll make you mine soon," you whispered, your lips brushing against the top of my head. i sighed and nodded.

god forbid someone came home anytime soon, i made sure we stayed in my room.

i forced you to watch black butler, and fell in love with the way you were so caught up in the show.

"wait, so ciel is-"

"yes."

"so that means sebastian-"

"yes yoongi."

"wow," you breathed out before kissing the top of my head. i giggled.

when your lips left my forehead, they began to travel down. you pushed my back against the bed as you trailed kissed along my jawline.

you repositioned yourself so you were straddled above me, making my heartbeat quicken rapidly.

you left soft, innocent kisses against my lips, smiling once you pulled away.

you puckered your lips jokingly, expecting me to lean up and kiss you. i laughed.

"you're such a dork, min yoongi," i giggled, squishing your cheeks between my hands. you glared at me playfully.

"but i'm your dork."

i blinked. if my heart beat any faster, i was bound to have a heart attack.

i hummed, "are you, though?" you nodded.

you rolled onto the bed, grabbing me and pulling me on top of you. now, i was straddling you.

i let my lips reattach with yours. if i could stay like this forever, i could.

once i pulled away to breathe, you pulled my upper body against your chest, hugging me tight.

"your heart..." you laughed, rubbing my back. i giggled in return.

"see what you do to me, min yoongi?"

you nodded. i felt your lips on my neck as you left small love bites beneath my ear.

too bad we had to cut it short.