R O Adaegu, south korea13:58

R O A
daegu, south korea
13:58

"roa what the fuck," taehyung groaned, shoving my shoulder. i sighed, pinching my nose bridge.

"it happened so fast, i don't know! its wrong, i get it, but it felt so right!" i defended, throwing my hands up.

taehyung suddenly started giggling. his hand covered his mouth, as if to control himself. i raised an eyebrow at him.

"just laughing at the situation. good for you, roa," he smiled, hugging me against his side. i rolled my eyes, giggling with him.

we heard footsteps come down the stairs, causing us to exchange worried glances.

"yoongi is coming over. stay down here. you know how he feels about you," my sister sneered. if looks could kill, believe me, i'd be dead.

"hell yeah she does," taehyung snickered, causing me to smack his arm. my sister only rolled her eyes and returned to her room.

taehyung turned to me. "you gonna tell her?"

my eyes automatically widened.

"you're kidding right?"

he only laughed.

you showed up within the next fifteen minutes. i rushed to answer the door before you could even knock.

"oh, hey r-"

i quickly pressed my lips to yours. you smirked once i pulled back.

"she's upstairs."

you nodded, kissing my cheek before heading to her room. though, you paused midway, and turned to face taehyung.

"he knows," i answered before you asked, "keep walking." you laughed.

taehyung shook his head. "this is all sorts of messed up."