12

I went back to my trailer and changed. The hair and makeup crew told me to just keep the hair in cause it can take awhile. I got into my Mercedes G Wagon. I was about to start it but I heard knocking on my door. I opened it to see Thomas.

"Hey can you give me a ride?"

"Yeah."

"Okay"

He got into the passenger seat and buckled.

"So..Tomorrow is a big day."

"Yeah."

"Do you want to just come over for a bit and hang out?" I asked him.

"Sure"

"Okay"

The rest of the ride was silent. The only thing you could hear was the faint radio. Why was it so awkward. Oh yeah. Because everyone thinks we're dating. I pulled into the parking garage and parked. We both got out and headed for the elevator. I pressed the button and we went to my level. I opened it and was greeted by my teacup yorkie, snickers. "Hi puppy!!" I yelled and went on my knees to pet him in the living room. I started playing with him then Thomas flopped on the couch. "I'm exhausted" he said. I agreed then hopped onto the couch. I turned on Netflix and clicked on "The Office." It was my favorite show. Thomas has never seen it before. I showed him all the characters. We laughed really hard. It was like 11:30 and I looked up at him. He looked down at me. Our lips smashed together. It was like one million fireworks had just gone off. We made out for like 5 minutes. We pulled apart and smiled. I layed my head on his shoulder and he put his head on mine. My puppy came and slept on my lap. We both fell asleep.

a/n 1k reads??!! OH MY GAWD. IM SCREAMING. THANK YOU GUYS SO F*CKING MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL😘😘😂😂