16

After dinner, I texted my best friend, Shawn. He came over and we hung out for a little bit. We have been friends for awhile and really like eachother but not as dating like as brother and sister. He left and I went on Twitter for a bit:
  Twitter
@lorenm
when someone you loved leaves you for someone else...

@dovecameron
things aren't always perfect, but my man is

@sommerray
Leave Loren alone. And no her and Shawn aren't dating.
Shawnmendes and 168 others retweeted.

Why is everything so complicated.

____________

my alarm went off and I changed into a hoodie with some leggings that are black. I put my hair in a messy bun and headed downstairs. There was a guy walking down the hallway with a camera. He looked familiar. He had a little man next to him. "Hey Logang what's poppin? We're wal-." He stopped talking as he saw me. "Hey are you Loren mills?" He asked me. I said yes and he pointed his camera at me. We talked for a bit then said I had to go to set. He said okay and I went in the elevator. I waved him goodbye as the doors closed. I drove to set and pulled into my parking spot. I got out and walked to my trailer. I didn't have a lot of scenes. I didn't have any for the next few weeks but I still go because I like watching them film. I walked in my trailer and sat down on the couch. I went on my phone and flipped through Instagram. I FaceTimed Manny to see what he was doing.

Manny: Hey girl what's up.
Loren: nothin much. Just on set
Manny: oh I'm packing for coachella
Loren: oh I'll do that when I get home. I can't wa-

I was interrupted by Cameron coming in. He looked very curious. "Who was that". "Just a friend." "I need to ask you something "he said. "Okay.."