13

I woke up with Thomas' arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly turned around so I was facing him. I shook him a little so he would wake up. "What time is it?" He asked with a tired raspy voice. "6:00. We have to be to set in an hour." We got up and I changed. I changed into a black crop top with a white sweatshirt over it and some black ripped jeans. I combed my hair and straightened it. I went out of my room and saw Thomas waiting. We went downstairs and hopped into my car. I turned it on then I turned on the radio. On the way there we sang a lot of songs then I parked at set. I got out and Thomas took my hand and our fingers interlocked. I smiled at him then started walking towards set. I started skipping and swinging our hands. Thomas just laughed. We got to set and Sofia walked up to me. She took Thomas and I's hands and said "That's why you weren't answering your phone last night." And winked. I playfully punched her arm and laughed. I went to Kenny and he said they were cutting the kissing part out of the script. I frowned and said "why?"
"Because it's a Disney channel production and there's already kissing at the end. They said we can't do that cause the viewers are like 8-10." I said ok and went to get ready. I acted and all that stuff. Dove came over to me. "Loren I'm really sorry about the way I acted and how jealous I was. Can we be friends?" "Of course" I said to her and we hugged.