Chapter 2

Yoongi POV

"Mom I don't need a babysitter!" I yelled at her.

    "Yoongi don't argue with me. I don't want more guys over just so you guys can Fuck while I'm gone." Min soy, his mother, spoke.

    "O my god! They just want the fucking money you offered!"

  "Min yoongi! Jimin is not about money."

Jimins POV.

I was on my way to the rich house hold where I would spend 3 months at.

     "Money is all that I think about, bitches on my lap, coming from da back, tapping dat ass." I sang.

   As I pull up into their long ass drive way I see 3 parked cars. All black. A male with red hair walked up to the door and a shorter boy opened it for him, letting him in.

   I get out of my car and jog up the the grand door, ringing the door bell. A shorter women with curly black hair answered.

      "Ahh, you must be Jimin. Hello. I am min soy. Yoongi is upstairs to the left. He has a friend over right now. Here is the list of things Yoongi is not allowed to do and on the back is his chores and punishment of he does break a rule." Ms min said giving me  3 pages of paper. She smiled and walked out the door.

   Ok. Guess I should find this 15 year old. I sigh. I walk up the stairs and into a long beautiful hall way, stopping at the door where I heard loud music from. I slowly open the door to see 2 teens sitting on the bed, smoking.

 I slowly open the door to see 2 teens sitting on the bed, smoking

(Yoongis bedroom)

    "What are you guys doing!?" I shout, speed walking to the 2 boys, yanking the cigarettes out of the mouths.

   "Who the hell are you?" The red head sasses back.

    "Yoongis babysitter." I say, gritting my teeth at the red head.

      "Ok well that's great. Jimin you can leave and don't fucking come in my room again." Yoongi says, pulling out 2 more cigarettes from his nightstand.

    "Yoongi, I will not allow you to smoke." I say, grabbing the cigs, again.

    "O my god go fuck off, I don't need an old bitch telling me what to do!" He shouts at me.

      "That's it! Down stairs, living room! NOW!" I Shout. Both boys obviously startled army tone. Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked down stairs, along with the red head who was almost as tall as me.

  I look through the list of punishments.

No electronics for a week
Stay in room for 2 hours
Yard work
Clean the house
Beating

All these suck. I'll call Jungkook.
I pick up my phone ringing him up. After 2 rings he answers.

      "Jimin?"

    "Jungkook, come over here. I need help with a punishment for the 2 troubled teens."

   "Punishment? 2 teens? I thought you see only babysitting 1?"

   "Yeah well I cought them smoking and I'm not going to let it go."

  "I'll be there in a minute." Jungkook sighed.

And he hung up.

I walk downstairs thinking... how about public embarrassment...