Chapter 9

We walked up to the cash register only to see Kim seokjin, Taehyungs ex boyfriend and our home ec teacher..

   "Why hello Tae Tae." He said with a smile.

  "Hi." He smiled back.

  Now no, Jin is not a dick like Namjoon but he does still want Taehyung back.

  "Looking fine as always, what can I get you, I'll pay." He smirked. Taehyung held a thinking pose before responding.

  "Sense you'll pay I'll take 3 of everything." Tae smiled. Jin's eyes widened.

  "Tae... your not going to eat all that, even I know that." Jin said.

  "But you said anything." Tae questioned back looking cute and innocent.

  "How about we head to the back so you can eat your dessert." Jin smirked.

  "Um excuse me." Jungkook interrupted. "It this how you talk to your costumers?" Jungkook butted in angrily.

   "No," he said "only to the ones I fuck all nice and good." He smirked.

  "Ok shrimp dick, give me my damn food already." Tae butted in.

  "Aright, come to the back-"

  "My real food not you little sausage."

  "But you begged for that." Jin said.

  "Guys let's just get something else." Jimin said.

  "Noo!" My and Tae whined.

  "I want Arby's." I said looking at Jimin with my doe eyes and I could have sworn I saw something sparkle in his eyes.

  "Fine." He said taking his eyes off of me and to Jin.

  "Take our order, our real order, or I'll kick your ass to the next town over." Jimin muttered. Jin put his hands up in defense and took our order.

As we were driving home, Jungkook whispered something to Tae in his ear which caused him to blush. Jungkook had his hand rubbing taes thigh, going awfully close to his crotch.

  "Jungkook get our hands off the kid." Jimin glared. Jungkook rolled his eyes, "it's not like I would do anything to him." Jungkook mumbled.

   My and Tae have to have a serious talk when we get him.

If you want an update just say