Chapter 5

I ended up sleeping at Yoongis. Jungkook went home hours ago and right now it was 4 am. Why was I not asleep?

Yoongi and Taehyung decided to listen to Rihanna music in the kitchen really loud.

"You the one that I think about everyday - ay - ay~" I heard the sing.

I groan and get out of bed, stomping down the steps. Though they can't hear it becuase of that damn music!

As soon as I turned to the kitchen I saw them, backs turned to me, flour, sugar and cinnamon everywhere. They were laughing as they sprayed whipped cream everywhere, aiming at eachother. Their clothes soaked and dirtied with pancake mix, water and so much more.

Really....

I take one step into the kitchen and was then meet with the slippery floor. I instantly fell backwards. I groan and sit up, noticing that they still have not even noticed me.

Sitting a few feet in front of me was a can of no stick spay, other wise known as, Pam.

I look back at the 2 teens. Tae was sitting on the counter eating ice cream and Yoongi was standing in-between his legs, also eating the ice cream.

I stand up, carefully walking out of the room, and call Jungkook.

About 5 minutes later, he pulls up into the drive way with his car.

  We walk into the kitchen, that is still blasting music to see...