Chapter 4

We all sat in the living room.

"He looked way older then you." Jungkook said.

"He's 18."

"Jesus yoongi." I said.

"Don't use Jesus's name in vain." Tae said. I saw yoongi laugh a little along with Jungkook.

"It's not funny. Why does he still want you back?" I asked, sitting on the table across from them.

"I told you. He's annoying. He just wants sex." Yoongi replied. "Also im hungry." Yoongi said looking at Tae now, "would you like to go get pizza?"

Taehyung nodded his head as his eyes lit up and a smile appears on his face.

"No. I'll order out pizza. This conversation is not over." Jungkook said. "I want you to go to your room and wait-"

  "Nope. Cmon Tae." Yoongi said, dragging taehyung into the hallway and stopped at a door.

  "Where are you going?" Jungkook asked as him and I followed. Yoongi opened the door and we were meet with a huge tv and some chairs.

 Yoongi opened the door and we were meet with a huge tv and some chairs

"This is the gaming room. We will be in here now leave." Tae said pushing me and jungkook out of the room.

  Time skip 30 minutes

  Jungkook left me a while ago. I was sitting in the huge ass kitchen by my self.

 I was sitting in the huge ass kitchen by my self

   The pizza just arrived.

I walk to the room they were in. I heard laughing and Jungkooks laugh.

   That traitor! Hanging with the kids!

  I slam the door open. I say Tae jump and the laughing turned into silence.

  "Jungkook! You are supposed to watch the kids not play with them!" I yell.

  "God your so boring." Tae said.

  "I'm sorry, I'm not your friend Taehyung. I'm yoongis babysitter  and food is here. After that Tae is going home." I snap and walking to the dinning room.

Who the hell does that 14 year old think he is talking to me!

  "Jimin." I turn around to see Jungkook.

  "What." I mutter.

  "Why do you have to be so strict? Their kids. Hang with them, have fun." Jungkook said sitting down.

  "That's just it! There stupid kids! Their young and annoying! They should listen not argue." I say, putting a slice of pizza on every plate.

  "There 5, and 6 years younger then you. You are making this harder then it has to be. Just talk to them."

Just then yoongi and Tae came in the room.

  "Taehyung is sleeping over." Yoongi announced.

  "Sense when?" I asked.

  "Sense I said so." Yoongi snapped back.

  "Hey hey hey, calm down guys." Jungkook said. "Tae, you may stay." He smiled. I glared at Jungkook as he was smiling at the two smiling boys.

   After dinner we went back into the living room.

  "Who wants to watch a scary movie?" Tae said, holding up Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

   "Me!" Jungkook said along with yoongi who smiled.

  "Why don't you guys just go to bed? It's already 9 pm." I said. I personally want to go home cause I have work tomorrow and hurray! I have to bring to little annoying stuck up snobs with.

  Yoongi and Taehyung.