Idol In Love - 03

Y/N POV

OMG, OMG ,OMG ,OH MA GAADD!!!!! STAY CALM DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID Y/N!! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BLUSHING?!?! STOP IT!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! WHY IS HIS EYES WIDENED?!? HE MUST THINK I'M WEIRD !!!! OH NO!! OMG, YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE WHEN WE GET HOME!!!! DF, Y THE FUCK AM I SCOLDING MYSELF!?! OK, breathe, breathe.

Yoongi POV

I was talking to my friends when suddenly I felt something hard hit my back.

??: *bows* sorry.

I was about to yell at them for bumping into me until she raised up and looked at me. Y/N?!? My eyes went wide.

 Y/N?!? My eyes went wide

I looked like that.
.
..
...
....
......
😂😂😂
JUST KIDDING!!!!!
Anyways, back to the story.

OMG, IT'S Y/N!!!! I'M SUCH A FAN!! Ok, Be chill , don't do anything stupid Fam, stay chill.

Yoongi: It's OK. Watch where your going next time tho.

Y/N: Y..yeah, I will.

Y is her face red? Is she blushing cause if she was, She's so cute! She then walked pass me and my friends with the others.

Y/N POV

I walked passed him and his friends with the girls followed behind me.

Y/N: I'm getting clumsy just like you Unnie! Oh My Gad Your CONTAGIOUS!
I said to Jada.

Jada: Sorry, Hehe... BUT, O.M.G. that was BTS!

Y/N: Yh. I know, And I TALKED TO YOONGI!!

I started freaking out. The girls just looked at me weirdly.

Y/N: *cough* I mean um , and I talked to Yoongi, that was cool.

Dani: Mhm, yeah sure.

Y/N: BTW, Just because we're in a new school doesn't mean I'm gonna be a goody two shoes OK?

Girls: Same.

We went to class and went to the back of the class to sit down. People were still staring at us, which was really annoying.

After a while, BTS, the rest of other students and the teacher came in the class, FINALLY!

teacher: I heard there are some new students, would you like to introduce yourselves?

Y/N: Nope.

Her jaw dropped.

Teacher: W..why not?

Y/N: Cause I don't wanna.

Jada: Sorry about her, she is always like that. I Jada and these are , Dani, Sas, Anya, Leah and Y/N.

I rolled my eyes as Jada glared at me.

Teacher: Ok, you can sit down now.

During the lesson, I just looked out the window for 7 seconds when the teacher called me out.

Teacher: Y/N, Pay attention! Or else you'll get detention!

I looked at her as if she was stupid.

Y/N: There's a bitch over there sleeping, two bitches over there talking , one fucking bitch over there drooling his life away while on his phone and you wanna scold ME for not paying attention? There is a more interesting thing that's outside this window than your lesson right now.

She looked angry, Cool. I could hear some students laughing especially my friends and BTS. Some students were just scared and Irene just rolled her eyes. I just stared at the teacher.

Teacher: *whispers* I got myself a trouble maker. *sigh*

She just went back to doing her lesson and I went back watching the fight that took place outside in the school's courtyard.

Yoongi POV

I kept silently laughing at what just happened, she just confronted the teacher and told her the truth. It was so funny. When the teacher turned around to continue her lesson, I saw Dani fist bumped her and she high fived Leah with a smirk. She's so cool.

After Class ~

We went to the cafeteria and sat down in our usual spot and talked for a while, until Y/N and her friends entered the cafe and went to down. They sat on Red Velvet's usual spot and Irene probably isn't gonna like that.

Y/N POV

We sat down on a place in the middle of the cafe. We ate and talked for a while and when I mean we were talking, I actually meant them. I was just silently eating while on my phone with one ear bud in my ear while listening to music and paying some games.

Irene: Why are you losers sitting on our sit?

Dani: Are we not allowed to?

Irene: Of course your not allowed to!

Dani: Why not?

Irene: Because this is OUR seat.

Dani: But there are so many other seats to sit on.

Irene: Then you go and sit there!

Dani: But it's so comfortable here.

Irene: JUST GET OFF!

She raised her hand to slap Dani but I head her wrist. She looked at me with wide eyes. My grip on her wrist was so tight , it could suffocate someone. I looked at her dead in the eyes without blinking my eyes with a glare.

Y/N: If any of you dare lay a single finger on her or anyone on this table , I'll make sure your life will be a living hell, UNDERSTAND?!

she looked scared, good.

Irene: Y..your..h..hurting..m...me.

I tightened my grip on her wrist.

Y/N: UNDERSTAND!?!?

Red Velvet: *nods quickly* Yes!

Y/N: Good.

I let go of Irene's hand and they all scurried off to a next table while she rubbed her wrist. I just sat down and started eating again as if nothing had happened even when there were a lot of stares. I just continued what I was doing.

Dani: T..thanks Y/N.

My emotions softened.

Y/N: *smiles* What's with the stuttering?

Dani: I..idk.

Y/N: Stop it , it's weird, it's so not like you.

Dani: Ok, I'll stop, 😊.

Y/N: Good, You can have my cake if you want.

Dani: Really? YAYY!!

She took my cake and started munching it down. Wow. She eats fast.