Idol In Love- 05

I jut arrived at Yoongi's house and damn it's big but I'm not surprised.

Yoongi: Now that your here. There are some rules. 1) You must where a maid outfit.

I KNEW IT!!!!!!

Yoongi: 2) Call me Master Yoongi, or Master. 3) You must do as I say. Here is a list of things you'll need to Do. I won't be home til 9 pm. Byeee.
And he left.

I looked at the list:
Make breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Clean the house.
Buy groceries.
Do laundry.
Iron clothes.
Bath Holly ( his dog).
Polish shoes and floors.
Etc.
This gonna be a pain.

I first went to the grocery store to buy groceries cause I'm not gonna wear a maid outfit in public. I bought all the necessary items and went back home. I put them in the cupboard and fridge and went to put on the maid outfit Yoongi gave me.

I actually look good in this, i kinda like it. I started doing the laundry and after that, I ironed it when it was dried. I then went to get Holly for her bath, it was really fun. J groomed her and gave her a white bow on her ear. She looked so cute. Why am I enjoying this so much? After cleaning the house and making dinner, I was really  tired, I accidentally fell asleep on the couch.

Yoongi POV

I just finished dance practice and I'm on my way home now.

Yoongi: I'm home!!!

I didn't here a response.

Yoongi: Y/N?

I went to the living room and saw a figure laying on the couch. Y/N was sleeping on the couch. She must've been tired. I took a while to look at her in the maid outfit and I'm wondering, "HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO CUTE BUT SEXY AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME?!?!" I lifted her up bridal style and took her to my room. I rested her on one side of the bed gently and looked at her as she snuggled into the pillow. She's so cute. I couldn't help but smile. I quickly went to the kitchen and took out some food that Y/N made and ate it as I was hungry. I started to feel tired so I went upstairs and slept next to Y/N. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to my chest and fell asleep. During the middle of the night. My hands landed on somethings soft and heard a little moan. I slightly opened my eyes and saw my hand on one of her boobs and the other on her ass. My eyes widened. Oh no. I then heard another moan and looked at Y/N, she was still sound asleep, why does she look like she's enjoying this?!?!

Y/N: M..master, you bad boy~

OMG, OMG ,OMG !!!!!! SHE'S SLEEP TALKING?! WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS SHE HAVING!?!?!

With out noticing, Yoongi started squeezing on her things. She started moaning more and more louder.

OH NO, I'M STARTED TO GET A BONER!!!! NOOO!!!!! SHE'S MAKING ME GO CRAZY!!!! WHY IS SHE SUDDENLY TOUCHING ME?!?!

After a while. He just left her to the things she was doing and just stayed put. He didn't move.

The next Morning~

Y/N POV

I woke up in a bedroom. I looked around and saw no one. I then went to the bathroom to do my routine and quickly went downstairs to make breakfast. I made Blueberry Pancakes and rested two plates of bit on the table with a cup of coffee and one with orange juice. I waited a few minutes before I heard footsteps coming downstairs.

Y/N: *smiles* Good Morning Master Yoongi~

Yoongi:Good Morning Y/N ~