Idol In Love - 10 (END)

Y/N POV

Yoongi just asked me out on a date, Right? I hope so but I still said yes. After a few days, It was the day Yoongi and I will be going to the amusement park. I excitedly got up and got ready.
I wore black ripped shorts, a white T-shirt with two slit cute on the neck line and a pair on black sneakers. I left my hair down and did slight make up.

Text~

Text~

Yoongi: I'm outside waiting for you.

Y/N: Ok, I'll be there in a sec.

End Text~

I took my wallet , my phone and ear buds and then entered the car.

Yoongi: Heyy~

Y/N: Heyy~

Yoongi: You ready?

Y/N: Yep.

Yoongi:Then let's goo~

Y/N: *laughs*

The ride was silent so I just put my ear buds in and listened to music while looking out the window.

Yoongi: We're here ~

Y/N: Yay!

We exited the car after he parked and we purchased out ticket. Well, Yoongi did. I kept insisting on paying him back but he kept saying no. I then spotted a haunted house.

Y/N: Can we go there?

Yoongi: The haunted house? Sure.

We entered and it was really dark and there were a few jump scares , moving pictures and people dressed as scary things but I wasn't scared....until An unexpected man dressed with fake nails Popped his head out and scared the shit outta me, I punched him in the face. Yoongi couldn't stop laughing while I kept apologizing to the man who's nose was bleeding.

Man: It's OK, at least I have a story to share with my coworkers. Haha.

After apologizing more than 100 times, we left and went to some roller coasters.

Y/N: I'm hungry.

Yoongi: Want some cotton candy?

Y/N: Sure.

Yoongi only paid for everything and I felt guilty and Yoongi saw that.

Yoongi: Hey, it's OK, I want to pay for them.

He said as her put a strand of my hair behind my ear.

Y/N: *nods*

I was happily eating my cotton candy.

Y/N: Say ahh~

Yoongi: Ahh~

I fed him some candy.

Lady: Aww, look how cute that couple it.

Lady's friend: I know right, so cute!
I looked down and blushed.

Time Skip~

We were both really tired.

Yoongi: I heard there's gonna have fireworks in a few minutes, wanna watch it?

Y/N: Sure.

The fireworks started, it was so beautiful.

Yoongi: Y/N? *held my hands*

Y/N: Yes Yoongi?

Yoongi: I..I have to tell you something.

Y/N: What is it?

Yoongi: I..I have liked you since I found out you were on YouTube.

Y/N: *eyes widened* A..and that was when?

Yoongi: Two years ago.

Y/N: *eyes got wider*

Yoongi: Y/N, I love you with all my heart and soul, its OK if you don't love me ba-

I cut him off with a kiss on the lips. He was shocked but then he responded to the kiss. I then parted for breath.

Y/N: I love you too.

Yoongi: Will you me my girlfriend and mines only?

Y/N: Yes.

We kissed again and the fireworks went off again.

The End~