Idol In Love- 09

Yoongi: are you kidding me? You want to die?!

Y/N: No but I don't want you to die either!

Irene: Now I could kill both of you!

Y/N: No your not.

I punched the nearest man the was behind me and kicked the man in front of me in his stomach. They were knocked out immediately.

Y/N: Wow, they are weak.
I mumbled to myself.

They will be a piece of cake. I started beating every one of the men and they were knocked out cold. I took their guns and kept them. I them looked at Irene. Her eyes were as wide as they could ever be. Yoongi's too. I just smirked at her and raised an eyebrow, until I felt something hit my back hard. Yeah it hurt but not as what I experienced. We had a duel.

Y/N: Mr. Han? *dodges punch*

Mr Han was one of my sensei's from Japan, he helped me and my friends train to fight but he was more on the weak side so we switched to someone else. My dad had us trained since he knew us since preschool. He wanted the best for us and for us to me independent on our own and their parents agreed. We were Actually happy. We got trained in different agencies around the world and after a few years, we were called professionals and had to stop training. 

Han: Sorry Y/N. *kicked*

Y/N: Why are you working for her? *dodges kick* *punch*

Han: I'm forced to by her father. *gets punched*

Y/N: But I'm richer than her, I would've helped you, he wouldn't be able to do nothing to you.

Han: I'm sorry, I know but he threatened to kill me.

We stopped fighting.

Y/N: Come with me, you'll be safe.

I suddenly felt a knife cut the side of my waste. Irene cut me. She didn't stab me so that was good. I immediately grabbed her hand , twisted it to her back and kicked her knees so she was now laying on the ground. I looked at Yoongi and he was unconscious while tied up on a chair. On of the men probably tied him up and knocked him out while I was distracted. I quickly untied Him and caressed his cheeks with my thumb. From the corner of my eye, I saw Irene trying to escape but someone stopped her.

??: Not so fast Missy, we've been looking for you for months.  *handcuffed Irene*

Irene: UGHHHH!!!!!

Y/N: Uncle Ben!!

Ben: Hey kiddo.

I went and hugged him. I then called for my driver and a few minutes later, he came and helped me put Yoongi in the car since he was still unconscious. His head was laying on my lap and I caressed his head while playing with his hair. After a few minutes, we finally arrived home. This house wasn't the dorm where I lived with the girls, this was my old house and I sometimes still come here to relax and have peace. I took Yoongi to my room and laid him down on my bed. I went to the the kitchen to get the first aid kit and started cleaning all his cuts. When I was done, I was about to go out the room until I was pulled into a pair of arms. Yoongi's arms.

Yoongi: Don't go.

Y/N: *nods*

We stayed like that until we both fell asleep.

Yoongi POV

The next morning, I woke up and immediately saw the small figure in my arms. I caressed her head and she cuddled into my more. I lightly smiled. She's so cute. I should confess to her. Yeah, I'll do that this weekend. I gently got up and went to kitchen. Her house is really big, it was a challenge to find any room in this house. I looked through the cupboards to find something to make for breakfast. I made pancakes and while making it, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled.

Y/N: What are you making?

Yoongi: Pancakes.

Y/N: Yes! I mean, o..oh ok, cool. *looks away*

Yoongi: *laughs* *pinches cheek*

Y/N: *pouts*

Yoongi: Pancakes' done!

I saw how her eyes lightened on hearing that. She must love pancakes. She immediately went to sit down, she was like a little kid.

Y/N: Thank you!!

She said as I gave her , her pancakes. I sat with her and started to eat too.

Yoongi: Y/N?

Y/N: Hm?

Yoongi: You wanna go the the amusement park with me on Sunday?

She nodded her head really quickly. She couldn't talk since her mouth was filled with pancakes.

Yoongi: Great!