Only A Dream

Friday came around so fast and I was glad to be home. I had just gotten finished with work and I wish I could do it longer. My boss told me that I probably wouldn't be doing more work for another month or two but said he would call me if he ever needed me. All of the employees received their paycheck for the week before they left; I got my paycheck too. I had worked five hours for five days so I got an awesome amount of $200.00 to carry on. Weirdly, Freddy Fazbear's doesn't have checks yet, so they just handed us cash in envelopes. Still, $40 a day, $8 an hour wasn't too bad. I opened the door of the house and threw my purse on the armchair in front of me. Walking to my room, I closed the door and made sure the blinds were closed before undressing into something more comfy. I threw all my work clothes in my hamper and slipped on a comfy plain black shirt and some red and black leggings. I also decided to put on some clean socks since I didn't want to go barefoot today. I opened the blinds and walked to the kitchen, finding a snack. Nothing looked too appetizing besides a banana, so I peeled one and chewed. After finishing and throwing the peel away, I slumped on the leather couch and decided to search through the internet. I went to my usual browser and found Google Search. Suddenly it hit me;

"I totally forgot about Google," I said aloud. But then I remembered I shut him off. The tension I felt slowly stopped as I slumped back into the couch. I searched for something to help forget the fact that Google was still here.

"Let's see, pastel colors..., cats..., pastel cats." I searched it up and found so many cute pictures of cats in pastel colors; I couldn't stop scrolling through the pictures.

CRASH!

I was startled by the noise, what could that be? I thought someone was breaking in, so I peeked through the window but saw nobody.

"What the-" I started but realized that the noise was coming from the garage.

"No..." I ran to the garage door and opened it, only to find Google was breaking things; thankfully useless items I would never use, but why? I ran to him, confusion filling me, and tried to stop him.

"Google, what are-" He whacked me on the side of the head and I fell. I didn't open my eyes, but I could sense something was wrong. I woke up a couple minutes later and found myself strapped to a chair. I had no idea what was happening right now, but I didn't like one bit of it. I didn't even get to see Google's face, to see if there was anything wrong with him. I also wanted to know how he was able to maneuver when I was 95% sure I shut him off.

"Glad to see you. Remember my second objective?" No he couldn't.

"Google this is not you!! You are more than this!!" It was too late. He held a knife in his hand and grabbed my neck to hold me up."

"Google," I said before he cut my throat. I immediately woke up as Google, who was laying on top of me, also woke. It was only a dream, a bad dream I thought was reality.

"What's wrong?" I had tears starting to swell up. Normally I wouldn't cry at bad dreams, but this one involved me, which was plain scary.

"Need a hug?" I nodded as he came in close, holding me. I cried on him as I tried to get rid of that awful dream. I kinda knew it was a dream because why would I ever work at a Freddy Fazbear's Pizza place, not to mention it's only a "scary" game. I was done crying and let go of him, but he kept hugging me. He laid down, pulling me on top as I rested on his chest. He was rubbing my back which made me feel much better as I looked at him; his brown eyes looking soft and sweet. I knew he was perfect for me.