Nightmare come true

Oh and please watch the video it's amazing. So shoutout to whoever made it.

Aria's POV

Waking up in a pool of my own blood. It was a nightmare that I hoped I never had to witness. Nobody wants to witness it, especially after you find out your pregnant with your miracle child.

But 3 days ago that nightmare that I prayed would never come true happened, and nobody realizes how hard going through this is. But it happened and now I have to deal with it.

(Flashback)
I jolted awake, excruciating pain going through my stomach. Looking down seeing the white sheets stained red, I knew something wasn't right.

"Ezra! Wake up!" I shook Ezra, the tears pooling in my eyes spilling.

"Are you okay, what's wrong?" Ezra asked frantically jolting awake from my touch.

"I think I'm loosing the baby."I said quietly, not being able to find words and a sob escaped  my throat.

Upon seeing my panicked face, and the red sheets Ezra shot up out of bed in a panic. In under a minute he was dressed and scooping me up in his arms carrying me to the car.

"Hang in there, we're almost there." Ezra said looking at me. He grabbed my hand interlacing our fingers before resting it on my lap. In an attempt to calm my nerves.

"Sir, can I help you?" A nurse at the front desk asked, upon seeing Ezra burst in the doors me in his arms.

"I think my wife is having a miscarriage." Ezra announced to her in a panic. You could tell Ezra was just as panicked and nervous as I was.

The nurse came out from behind the desk, and wheeled over a wheelchair instructing Ezra to set me down in it, and I was immediately whisked away to a room.

...

"Mrs. Fitz it appears you had a successful miscarriage, I'm so sorry for your loss." The nurse sympathized, running the wand of the ultra sound machine over my stomach trying to find a heartbeat.

The tears were still running down my face uncontrollably. I looked next to me at a frantic Ezra who was holding onto my hand.

He looked like a lost child, that had just gotten his candy stolen.

"There wasn't anything you could do to prevent this. This pregnancy was already high risk, and your body just isn't capable of carrying a pregnancy to term. In your case it's very very rare, and we don't see it often that a pregnancy makes it." The nurse explained to us, trying to assure me that it wasn't my fault.

The nurse smiled at us sympathetically, before leaving us alone. Only my sobs could be heard.

"Hey, it's okay. We'll get through this." Ezra assured. He carefully sat next to me and pulled me into his embrace, wiping my tears away.

Everything was a big blur that I wished wasn't true. I wanted to wake up in my bed and know that this was just a nightmare. The same five words played in my head.

'You had a successful miscarriage.'

Over and over again like a broken record.