Christmas

AU:: Christmas AU
Authors Note:: None
Song:: Chinese New Year by Sales

Nobodies POV
Sal sat on his bed, petting Gizmo. The bright orange tabby cat purred with delight as sal repeatedly stroked his fluffy stomach. It was odd seeing as most cats dislike their stomachs being touched. As Sal continued to pet Gizmo he heard the soft crackle of the walkie talkie he and Larry used.

Sal picked up the walkie talkie to hear a familiar voice on the other end. "Hey Sallyface."

"Hey Larryface, what's up?"

"Come out to the treehouse, I have something fun I want to do." said Larry, unable to hide his giddiness about whatever it was he was planning.

Sal sighed. He hated cold weather  of any kind, especially here. Here the gloomy, stuffed up aura of Addison Apartments ruined everything, even snow, which was the only part Sal used to love about winters.

"Larry, it's  cold outside." Sal whined, hoping Larry could find something else to do that involved being indoors.

"Come on dude, it'll be fun!"

With a reluctant sigh Sal responded. "Ok I'll be there in ten minutes." Sal proceeded to toss the walkie talkie on the bed and bundle up for the cold, Addison Apartments winter. Whatever Larry had planed it better be good.

Larry's POV
I watched as Sal begrudgingly trudged out side. Damn he looked tired, even with the mask on.

"So what do you want?" Whoops, Sal sounds pissed.

"Wellllll..." I dropped the box of Christmas decorations in front of him. "I was wondering if we could decorate the treehouse together!"

Sal shook his head. "Larry, its fucking freezing outside, besides since when did you give a fuck about Christmas, or any holiday for that matter?"

"Come on man, it'll be fun. I thought maybe for just one year we could try and be happy about something for once. Pleeeeeaaaassseeee???"

Sals POV
There was that damn face, that damn 'pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee' that I just couldn't say no to.

I sighed "Fine, but I better get hot chocolate for

Larry threw his fist in the air. "FUCK YEAH!! "

Within  the blink of an eye he was up in the tree, swinging some lights over on top of the wooden roof.

"You gonna help me or what ya dip?" Larry called from one of the branches.

"Fine, just give me a minute." I gradually found the strength and hoisted my self up into the tree. Damn, this was gonna be a long night.

-1   Hour   Later-

Nobodies POV
Larry and Sal both jumped down from the tree, rubbing their slightly sore hands from climbing.

Larry looked up at the tree house and gasped. "Woooaahh... dude.. That looks awesome."

Sal looked up to see quite a sight indeed. Christmas lights strung everywhere with red and green as far as the eye could see.. It was a Christmas wonderland if it was run by a meth addict.

Sal cracked a smile. Maybe helping with the decorations wasn't such a bad idea after all. I mean, it did look kind of ok.

"So you glad you came out?" Larry said jokingly.

"Yes definitely... but you still owe me hot chocolate."

"Fine fine, I'll get you your hot chocolate ya needy bitch."

And with that, joyous smiles on their faces, they headed back inside Addison Apartments.

Authors Note:: And there you go, my second one shot. I just thought a sort of Christmas AU would be cute since putting up Christmas decorations with ur significant other is always fun. Anyways if you have any tips I would be glad to hear them. Thanks for reading.
Bye~