Small Update

So yeah, I'm actually not dead.....

Hello everybody that chose to stick around. How are you? Long time no see. How long has it been? A year, it's been a fucking year since I've updated this thing.

So this was something that I started back around the beginning of last years summer because I was REALLY into SallyFace. Lucky for you (you as in nobody, nobody is here Hanah calm your tits.) I've recently gotten back into the game and I would like to continue this little one shot collection.

The thing is, my past writing is really cringe and bad and it sounds like it was written by a thirteen year old girl. So this is going to be like a new chapter (haha get it) to this one shot collection. I'm still keeping the past chapters up for anyone (no one) who still wants to read them, but any past stories or one shots that I was working on will be discontinued.

Also, another important thing, I WILL NOT ACTUALLY BE UPDATING THIS ONESHOT COLLECTION WITH CHAPTERS UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF SUMMER!!! With school wanting to fuck me in my ass and all along with family issues it's quite hard for me to find some downtime to write so I'm not actually gonna be updating until summer when I will have much more free time, I'm very sorry.

Anyways this little update was basically just to tell you that I'm not dead and that I want to continue updating this shitstorm. I'm guess I'm done now so, I'll see you during summer?

~Bloop (I kinda just realized I can use my actual name now I said it earlier but whatever.)