Guinea Pigs

Dedicated to @Book_Nerd4561 . Thanks for requesting!

-SCBookworm

Sophie: What is this about? *Glances warily at the adorable pet in Savina's hands*

Savina: Nothing. I thought I'd give you all a break after that drama in the last few.*Rubs the guinea pig's head*

Dex: Is that thing... dangerous?

*Savina notices the elven-born all as far away from her as possible.*

Savina: No. What are you all doing? Come pet Batman! *Holds out the guinea pig, who has markings like Batman's mask around his eyes*

Keefe: Batman? The awesomeness? Come to papa!*Grabs the guinea pig, which squeals in startlement*

Biana: That thing just made a sound!

Sophie: It's an animal Biana. They make noises.

Fitz: Can you speak with it Sophie?

Sophie: Well, I can hear it's thoughts, but it is like reading Iggy's thoughts. It's just feelings and colors.

Biana: Keefe, It's my turn to hold it now!*Tries to take it from him*

Savina: Guys! No need to squabble. There's enough guinea pigs for all!*Shows them a cage with some cute fuzzy pigs inside*

Dex:*Reaches in and grabs one with white and black markings* Ooh, what's this one's name?

Savina: Shadow.

Dex: Uhh... can I rename it?

Savina: If you don't like the name of your guinea pig, please feel free to rename it.

*Everyone smiles and looks at their guinea pig thoughtfully, except for Keefe*

Keefe: Neeeveer!!*Clutches guinea pig dramatically*

Biana:*Holds out one with white fur and tan spots* What's this one named?

Savina: That's Owlet. She's named that because she has markings like a spotted owl.

Biana: I think that's a fun name.*Rubs her pig, who lets out a cooing noise*

Fitz:*Holds out one with tan and brown fur*And mine?

Savina: Bear.

Sophie: What's mine named? *Holds out one with black fur and one white spot on his leg*

Savina:*Smiles slightly sheepishly and evilly* Neverseen. *Laughs at their horrified expressions* Sorry, I have a cruel sense of humor sometimes.

Dex: Umm, yeah, no kidding.

Sophie: *Still slightly in shock* Why did you name it Neverseen?!

Savina: It looks like it.

Biana: How about Star instead Sophie?

Sophie: O-okay.

Keefe: Not cool Savina.

Savina:*Slightly miffed now* How was I supposed to know Sophie was gonna pick that one?

Dex: Well, we all had dealings with them! You should've known one of us would react like that!

*It erupts into an argument about Savina naming a guinea pig Neverseen. I know.*

Biana: So much for a break from drama.

Fitz: Umm, what does she say? Oh, remember, she's Savina Clobee, and this is Keepers' react. Bye.