ROMANCE RESULTS

NOTE: I HAVE CHANGED THE RULES FOR JUDGING AND I WILL JUDGE EACH CATEGORY AND BOOK BY MYSELF. EACH CATEGORY WILL HAVE 3 WINNERS.

Thank you to everyone who entered for Romance! Before I announce the winners, I would like to give every story that entered some advice and comments.

Disruption of Perfection
by @LencySlamet

I read the first few chapters and I have to say, your writing is amazing! I see talent in you, keep it up! Also, you have a few grammar mistakes here and there, but I can still understand your story. You should also try to add more details, but other than that it's engaging to read. I love it.

Stupid Cupid, We Need To Talk!
by @nina578

I love the idea of your story and your writing is good, but there's room for improvement. For example, there are several grammar mistakes and your writing seems a bit "rushed". I also advise that you shouldn't add phrases like "If you're wondering".

Mr. Silent and I
by @I-Am-You

Oh my goodness! I literally cannot put into words how much I love your book. I love the idea of the story and  how you added cliffhangers. There are a few grammar mistakes and you should make each chapter a bit longer with more details but I can't wait for your next update. Good job!

Forever In Love
by @AllyM1989

This story was really good, I love your writing but you have strengths and weaknesses. Your writing is really strong at the start of the book but it got a little weaker when I kept on reading. But, I honestly love your story so far! You have a great future ahead of you since you're already writing at such a young age. Amazing!

//POSION// E.D
by @demiluna63

At first I dreaded reading this because I'm not the biggest fan of FanFiction but everything about your book is amazing. You described everything with vivid details so I can imagine it in my head. I love how you also talked about serious topics like cutting in your story, it was beautiful.

Strange Girl
by @DrakeSlayer

The plot of your story is good but there are many grammar mistakes that make the story hard to read. For example, you don't capitalize some letters and you need to add commas as well. Also, you should use other words than "sexy" to describe your characters. Like describe their eyes, lips, and other facial features. But otherwise, it's good.

The Badass Librarian
by @Rachyriz5

I love the idea of your story, it's very different from other stories. Your writing is very good but there are a few grammar mistakes but that's fine. Keep it up!

The Rain's Gem
by @xScencegirl

Woah! I'm speechless. Your writing is beautiful and I love the story idea and plot. It was so adorable and interesting to read, amazing work!

Silent Kisses
by @Serenity_Sapphire

Your story was really good so far. I honestly enjoyed reading it and I see potential in you, keep it up. The only thing I advise is for you to add commas before your dialouges. But terrific work!

Two Billonaires
by @PrettyRachie33rd

I love the idea of your story. Your writing is unique and very engaging! Keep on writing and good job!

Now time for the winners of the "Romance" category...

THIRD PLACE GOES TO...
MR. SILENT AND I  by @I-Am-You

Congrats! Your prizes are:

→ a follow
→ a sticker
→ your book will be added to "2017 Winners" reading list

If you want your sticker, please PM me and I'll give you the link.

SECOND PLACES GOES TO...
//POISON// by Demiluna63

Congrats! Your prizes are:
→ a follow
→ a sticker
→ your book will be added to "2017 Winners" reading list
→ read, vote and comment from me if i feel like your book deserves it

If you want your sticker, please PM me and I'll give you the link.

AND LASTLY BUT NOT LEAST,
FIRST PLACE GOES TO...
THE RAIN'S GEM BY @xScenceGirl

Congrats! Your prizes are:

→ a shoutout
→ a follow
→ a sticker
→ review of the first chapter
→ your book will be added to "2017 Winners" reading list
→ read, vote and comment from me if i feel like your book deserves it

If you want your sticker, please PM me and I'll give you the link.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED! SHOUTOUT TO @xScenceGirl , @DemiLuna63 and @I-Am-You . HAVE A GOOD DAY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT WINNERS!