le me see im

Naruto walked Hinata home after school. He saw Hiashi and Neji waiting for her at the front door. Naruto ran back to his house. As Hinata walked to the front door she heard Hiashi and Neji call out to her, "Yes father, cousin" she said formally. "Why were you with that demon?" Hiashi asked foully.Why is everyone calling Naruto a demon?Hinata didn't understand why everyone seemed to hate Naruto. "He's my friend and he is so nice, why do you hate him?" she asked. "You do not understand Hinata-sama," Neji said. "But…" "No buts, Hinata, go to your room" said Hiashi.

I have to visit Naruto tonight. At about 3:00 she was ready, wearing a quite tight, but comfortable, quiet, and black jumpsuit. She snuck out her window jumping onto a branch. It swayed a little then adjusted to her small weight. She climbed down the tree and sprinted to Naruto's house. She activated her Byakugan and saw something stirring inside her mansion, NEJI!

She ran to Naruto's house and knocked on the door. "Who is here so late at night" Naruto whispered sleepily. He opened the door. And saw Hinata dressed in a tight jumpsuit, his jaw dropped.

"H-Hinata what are you d-doing here?"

"I came here to talk to you" she said thinking someone was listening.

"Um come in, come in…"

She sat on his comfy couch wondering why he lived alone in such a big house. "I'll be back" he said as he went to make some tea. She looked around quietly, noticing a jacket that said "FOURTH HOKAGE". She wondered why he had a jacket that apparently belonged to the Fourth Hokage. He walked back in with tea and CINNAMON BUNS. Hinata LOVED cinnamon buns! "Thanks, Naruto-kun!" said staring with wide eyes at the cinnamon buns.

"Naruto-kun I came here to ask you a big question."

"What is it Hinata?"

"How everyone calls you a monster?"

"U-u-um" he stuttered.

"You can tell me Naruto-kun…"

"Well let me tell you and SWEAR you won't tell ANYONE."

"I SWEAR Naruto-kun, now spill it."

"Well when I was a child my dad sealed the Kyuubi into me, risking his life to protect the village and me. My mom was very weak, giving birth to me loosened the seal. Then a mystery man came and stole the Kyubbi and he rampaged on the village, so my dad the Fourth Hokage," he said pointing at the jacket, "sealed it in me saving the village at the cost of his own life." Naruto-kun…

"Naruto-kun I didn't know…"

"Yeah, that's why I'm called a demon."

"I don't think you're a demon… I think you are a good friend, you are brave and the Kyuubi inside you doesn't make that your personality, Naruto-kun"

Hinata… "Thanks for explaining that to me Naruto-kun…"

"No problem, Hinata…"

Naruto walked Hinata outside then was suddenly grabbed from behind by someone covering his mouth. "NARUTO-KUN!" Naruto did a back-flip throwing the person into a tree. "Who are you, teme?" Naruto said in anger. "Byakugan!" Hinata chanted. "Neji?" "Hinata why are you here?" Neji said. "I came here to talk to Naruto..." "You better not have touched her" he yelled.

"You know him?" Naruto asked trying not to pummel him. "He's m-my cousin" she said nervously. "What, why is he-"

"Neji, why are you here."

"I knew you thought about coming here I saw you going out the window."

"Neji!"

"So, are you and him an item?"

"N-n-n-no Neji-neesan, I-"

"I'm totally telling Hiashi."

"N-n-no Neji-neesan!"

Naruto watched them quarrel in interest. They acted like siblings instead of cousins. "What about TenTen?" Hinata said knowing she had won. Neji went quiet, "You wouldn't!"

"Try me…"

"Okay , I give you my blessing, and I-I'm sorry…" Neji said. Neji and Hinata walked back home avoiding Hiashi. Naruto stood outside dumbstruck. What just happened?
_______________________________________
If you have any suggestions message me peace@_@!