gafu? or fugara?

Multi-colored lights were flashing and music was blasting! Naruto, Hinata, and I run along towards the dance floor. In all honesty, I think I should eat last because of all the sick moves I have. Eating before demonstrating my sick moves make me sick. The music is absolutely AMAZING! Every song was dance worthy and since every song was dance worthy I was sweating a whole lot! I decide to sit down and relax. I wave at everyone that passes by the little couch I sit on. Some wave back and some are to drunk to understand what a wave is. The windows of the house start to fog up and it starts to get steamy. I decide to go outside to the pool. I take off my clothes and fold them and set them into the corner.

Pools are sort of ominous to me. Only because there could be a Kirigakure ninja nearby anywhere and they could easily drown you when your guard is down and you DIE. haha. The pool is soothing and fun to be in, but everyone is distant. Now one's that energetic! Wait! NARUTO! He is very fun to be around! I run behind the shed by the pool and change into some dry clothes. I then run back into the party. I try to look for Hinata and Naruto, but nothing. I just saw not to long after I went behind the shed. I decide to try something. It would probably work since their not too far away. Here I go!

I run outside on yell "NARUTOOOO! HINATAAA!"

"FUUUU?" I hear someone scream back. "YES! WHERE ARE YOU?" I yell back. "HINATA'S SICK WE'RE GOING HOME!" "OOH!"

Dang it. I head back inside and bump into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry." I say. "Oh, it's okay little girl."

I look up and see this tall, slender girl with red hair with matching glasses. "By the way, who are you?" the girl asks. I feel my eyes widen. She want to be my friend? Because I bumped into her? Woah! I should bump into more people. "I'm Fuu!" I say reaching my hand out. She immediately grabs it. "Hmm, interesting..." she smirks. I look at her in confusion. "I mean- I'm Karin, nice to meet you. Uh, anyway, I gotta go!" she waves as she walks away.

I start to get a little board and I go outside, sprout my wings, and fly onto the roof. It look really nice. The air is nice and refreshing to breathe and the clouds are still showing even though it's night time. The stars are hard to see because they are hidden behind the clouds, but if you concentrate you can see it. I exhale. It was fun. I actually met a couple of people. That great! I sit back and smile to myself. It I little cold though.

Moments later I hear the sounds of what seems like power shifting around. I look up and see Gaara. I light up! My first friend Gaara! His sand picks me up and covers me like a blanket. It warms me up. We don't even speak. I guess this seems like a natural thing to Gaara. I look up at him. He's just concentrating on the sky in front of use. I smile and start falling asleep.

I feel myself in reality inside my dream being lightly set down. I open my eyes and no one's there. I look through the window and can make out a small figuire floating in the sky. I just plop back down in my bed. I begin to shut my eyes.

Wait how did Gaara know where I was?

_______________________________________
Peace!!✌