Chapter I : The Beginning

§ Location : Brasov , Romania §

A tiny , sleepy voice beamed through a mansion's empty halls ... 

"Ramus? Are you up yet?" Tiny feet kept a relatively small peace wondering and searching for a missing brother through the cold residence.

"...Ramus?"

Rin Lane - older sister of the young musician Ramus Lane was just woken up from her deep and precious slumber , which did not make the girl half as happy as anybody in her situation would be. Silver locks of hair, a frail frame and a dark wood  frown were the unforgettable features of the sleepy head just coming downstairs to the source of a bunch of way too familiar noises.

"Are you really playing Outlast again? It's 5 in the fucking morning , come on-" she moaned - now definately annoyed - before suddenly being cut short :

"So, no hugs for your 'bestest' childhood friend?" An unkown , deep and husky voice rang in the living room. A tall , well built figure stood firmly in the silver moonlight and towering over our girl. The only features Skylar could make out was the outline of the stranger's body , as well as a slight spark coming from what seemed like the man's necklace.

She could swear this wasn't the first time she found herself in this man's presence ... this voice ... that necklace's glint ...

Could it be possible...?

"...D-damian?" The girl asked , caution taking over her voice. And just like that she was trapped in a tight bear hug. Stepping aside confused and stunned , she took in her long-missing best friend's features. Amazement contorted her expression: The teenager she always knew had now truly matured. His hair styled in an undercut , different from the curly ebony mess he 'couldn't care less about' seven years ago , his jawline now sharp , while stubble could be seen on the lower part of the man's face , eyes greener than jade itself. Has he been working out? When did he become so tall?

"damn boi"

She whispered under her breath , remark which was , of course , immidiately accompanied by the male's chuckle.

"You're not too bad yourself , shorty" Skylar could hear the smirk in his voice. That's when she felt a cold breeze tracing her expoed legs . What was she dressed in again? ah, pijamas ; what's Skylar definition of pijamas again? ...more or less an oversized shirt and boxers.

fuck

"You're such an asshole Ashworth" Seconds after that remark she twisted her body in her room's direction.

Tonight's first mission: retrieve the shorts from upstairs.

Fastly advancing to the other side of the house , the girl finally reached her destination. Pushing the door open she changed into a comfortamble pair of shorts , replacing the old , oversized shirt with a simple black hoodie.

'Alright now, ba-'

*bump* *bump* "What the?.." She exclamated aproaching the source of the noise - her window - *bump* Opening it with a swift motion and taking a look outside , she suddenly withdrawn her head as a sharp rock flew right beside her ear.

"Oh my god , are you alright?" The person in the shadows whisper-shouted at her.

...